Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

confused how to massage them?

Hello im looking to try and grow my breast however im confused on how to massage them to stimulate growth...what massages? how do i do it? when do i do it? for how long do i do it? what times of the day? ive heard circular in counter clockwise but what is counter clockwise or whatever? please explain in detail, thank you x

I know there are a ton of videos out there. I'll search later if nobody else provides them.

I massage under the armpits to stimulate the lymph nodes under there and also with my palms massage my breasts inward as if I'm creating cleavage each time.

Then I do circular massage on the top part of my breasts. Ugh, this is hard to explain. I will send videos later.

Take a look here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16154
There are lots of videos explaining how to massage.

Personally, I massage my girls for about 10 minutes in the morning and for 15 minutes before I go to sleep. But if you have more time, the more you massage the better.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon