Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bridget Janes cycle program

Rainbow 

I will be on depo provera soon (high dose shot of synthetic progesterone), should there be anything I should remove from my program?

Hormonal Stages/Changers (to make sure im in the luteal phase I will take my temperature
in the morning to see when it drops to know if I'm actually in that phase)

Days of cycle-------Phase-----------
1-4----------------Menses----------------------------
5-7----------------Follicular--- -------------------Pueraria 99% http://en.item.rakuten.com/puerariaplaza/316578/
8-9---------------Follicular-----------------------------Pueraria 99%
10-11 ----------- Follicular-----------------------Pueraria 99% fso rub
12-15 ----------- Follicular---------------------------Pueraria 99% fso rub
16 --------------- Ovulation--- ----------------------
17 --------------- Ovulation--- ---------------------
18-19 ----------- Ovulation--- -----------------fso rub
20 --------------- Luteal ----------------- B.O, Chasteberry + Dongquai Tea. Fenugreek extract, red clover
21-25 ----------- Luteal ------ ------- B.O, C&DQT, fenugreek ext, red clover
26 --------------- Luteal --------------------------B.O, C&DQT, fenugreek, red clover, fso rub
27-29 ----------- Luteal ----------------------------B.O, C&DQT, fenugreek, red clover, fso rub
1-4 -------------- Menses ------------------

Body brush every time before shower (Promote circulation through out the body)

Circulation - L-Arginine x2 per day
Steve G Jones - Everynight
Noogle berry - Everyday for at least 30 minutes

Everyday I will apply deep heat to increase the blood flow to the tissue of the breast Smile

Any suggestions ? thanks!

Yes don't cycle on depo provera just take pm all month. This should give you better results I took pm no cycle on depo provera and got really fast big results the only other supplement I took was msm I think its more important to keep it simple on BC especially something as strong as depo you won't have a cycle on depo you just spot a little randomly when you start then nothing so I'd suggest cutting out all other herb and bo(i think bo only works without bc) except pm l arginine and FSO rub works well with noogleberry because it good for circulation so everything else says to me this is good for big growth.

I thought fenugreek is a phytoestrogen and should be taken in follicular phase? Did i get that wrong?

Oooh thankyou ! I forgot that depo sort of takes away your cycle there, I cannot wait Smile what does msm do for you ? I've read about it but for some reason I havent really delved any deeper into it.

I pretty much just got what I'm using and my base program off chiyomilk's blog, I didn't double check but what she's doing or has done has definitely worked x

I don't think she used depo there's no reason to cycle on BC but people seem to grow really big on depo and no cycle pm like me its possible to grow 6 inches in about 6months depo and just pueraria.
Msm is my favourite supplement it firms breast and helps them grow at high doses I have been taking 6-9g msm and 2-3g vitamin c only no nbe for about 3 weeks and mine feel a lot firmer already my nails are stronger longer skin softer and eyelashes longer so lots of benefits.
I think for best growth don't cycle with depo or don't use any birth control and cycle but both will probably be less effective because its too much you don't need.

aw thanks for that info Bonita Smile
so excited to have my big puppies, and hey sometimes with nbe, less is more you're right.
definitely going to research more so into msm!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon