Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lily, the brava girl!

hi hunni,

yes i'm still using brava. didn't update my program in long time. I'M in my sixth month of brava now. i guess i'm in one of the persons who does not benifit with suction devices as much or may be i dont have any fat that could help me grow more on it. so far the biggest swelling i could get upto is about 32.25" and after 12 hours the swelling left is only .75" more than the point i started brava which is 30.75 i never let the brava off more than 12 hours so i dont know what happens after that and infact i rarely stay without brava upto 12 hours usually i put it back on after 8 hours.
in the first 3 months i could hardly have it on for 12 to 14 hours in weekdays and more on weekends, but now i can manage having them 16 hours everyday and mostly 36 hours 3 times a week sometimes 4 times. so i'm keeping it on a lot of time and yet this is my result. and if i have want to keep this .75 then i have to continue for atleast 4 more months. i will do that because i want to give it the best shot, so i dont have any doubts afterwards that i didn't give it my best thats why it didn't work. so after using it for 10 months I'LL see what results i got. also i'm thinking about starting a herbal regimen for breast growth n i'll see if that can contribute.[/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon