Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava system's care and use few questions

(07-10-2013, 02:38 PM)cingo Wrote:  I am also very happy that we are 4 users Brava now! Smile

I used the system nine years ago for a short period . But I had to stop due to problems of skin irritation. I wrote about this in treath " Brava users" .
I started again Brava 17 days ago. I only use Brava , I do not take herbs or other. I 'm just taking vitamin C. I do not have a program page . But I will post pictures once I get noticeable results (I hope after a month / month and a half of use).
I always use the filters ! I also put a panty liner to absorb water condensation in the domes ( as you can see in the photos of BravaTania ) .

I always wash the cups (every day) because I do not want to risk having to stop treatment this time . When I used Brava nine years ago , I had irritated skin because I have not washed the cups every day. Cleanliness is very important! if you get wounds in the skin, you have to stop Brava.

I am very sorry that BravaTania is no longer in this forum. I 'd like to know what are its results now . Huh

sure will wait for ur pics. btw where did brava tania go did she leave the forum. she did brava very consistently and was having great results it was gud if we could hear from her

Hi, does anyone have advice about how to travel with Brava? I'm not sure how to protect the sticky silicone without damaging it in my suitcase.

Also, I would love to hear tips about how to protect my skin from the domes. I have red marks in my armpits that don't fully go away, and the skin between my breasts is irritated and itchy. Sometime I wake up in the night or early a.m. and cannot sleep because it's so uncomfortable Sad

Otherwise I'm having good results after less than 2 weeks so I don't want to stop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon