Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

Yesterday I bougth evening primrose oil capsules, I'm still not sure about the dosage, but the herbalist told me to take 2 capsules a day, so I will do that. I also added fish oil capsules to my routine.
Keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Hey Insanity89, how are you doing? Smile

Hi Peggy! I gained a cm in the bust.....that's a very little improvement, but it's better than nothig.
I really think the only way for me to see some results is a pump device...
I'm sure you'll be luckier than me! How is your program going?

Hi, 1 cm is nice and better than nothing. You will get there, I am sure. Smile Do you plan to buy a breast pump? I am using my pump since 2,5 weeks and I love it! Since start of my program I gained approx. 1 inch. It was almost 3 cm before my period started, but now after my period is over my breasts are a bit smaller, but in 1,5 weeks I will measure again and will make a new picture and then 2 months will be over (since the start of NBE), then I will know how many cm I gained. I hope 3 cm, which would be nice for just 2 months of NBE.

But your breasts are still bigger than mine and I am sure they would grow faster when you use a breast pump. Smile

I think I will buy it soon, but I've got some doubts about the ring marks, my boyfriend might notice them, how long do they last?
Yours is a great improvement, it's clearly noticeable in the pictures you've posted in your thread!

(16-01-2014, 04:44 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I think I will buy it soon, but I've got some doubts about the ring marks, my boyfriend might notice them, how long do they last?
Yours is a great improvement, it's clearly noticeable in the pictures you've posted in your thread!

Hi Insanity. My ring marks don't last at all! I do have foam rings and I highly recommend them, I found the cups were quite harsh on my breasts (gut feeling the hard plastic wasn't good and pressure on my breast tissue etc) and since getting the cups there's no marks at all and its a comfortable experience. That said even when I pumped without the foam rings my ring marks never lasted beyond 5-10 mins, Im a mild noogler I might add.

Ps Can I ask why your herbalist suggested evening primrose oil? I mean if a herbalist suggests it surely It has some merit right Smile

(16-01-2014, 06:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 04:44 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I think I will buy it soon, but I've got some doubts about the ring marks, my boyfriend might notice them, how long do they last?

Hi Insanity. My ring marks don't last at all! I do have foam rings and I highly recommend them, I found the cups were quite harsh on my breasts (gut feeling the hard plastic wasn't good and pressure on my breast tissue etc) and since getting the cups there's no marks at all and its a comfortable experience. That said even when I pumped without the foam rings my ring marks never lasted beyond 5-10 mins, Im a mild noogler I might add.

Ps Can I ask why your herbalist suggested evening primrose oil? I mean if a herbalist suggests it surely It has some merit right Smile

Hi ELLACRAIG, thanks for the tip! Do you use a Noogleberry or another suction device? And where did you buy the foam rings?

Actually the herbalist suggested only the dosage, I asked for EPO.
She asked me if I had some cholesterol problem, because I had bought flax seeds, fish oil supplements and EPO, and I said: Yes, of course......cholesterol Tongue

(16-01-2014, 10:10 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 06:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Hi ELLACRAIG, thanks for the tip! Do you use a Noogleberry or another suction device? And where did you buy the foam rings?

Actually the herbalist suggested only the dosage, I asked for EPO.
She asked me if I had some cholesterol problem, because I had bought flax seeds, fish oil supplements and EPO, and I said: Yes, of course......cholesterol Tongue
Oh lol so you didn't have "that" conversation with her :p

Yes I use noggleberry and got the rings from them, they were $12 pounds.

Ok, you convinced me, let's do it! What size do you think I should buy? I would say small, right?

(17-01-2014, 08:07 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Ok, you convinced me, let's do it! What size do you think I should buy? I would say small, right?

Hey and heck no! lol
I have a/b cups and I have to use large cups :s
If I were you id measure the width of each boob and buy your cups based on that. On the noogleberry website they state the width of each cup. Or even email lucy from noogleberry and ask her advice. It wiill save you money if you get the wrong size alhough they are pfetty flexible Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon