Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does it sound like there is a hole in my Brava?

Is it possible that there is a leak in the tubes or in the domes? Last night I managed to get them on perfect and I used my hand pump again to get really good and strong suction (to the point where my breasts were almost filling out the domes) and then about 3 hours later in the night almost more than half the suction was gone and by the time I got up in the morning there was none left and the domes were ready to fall off. I don't understand why it keeps doing this, how can it lose that much suction...I don't even move at all during the night and the sportbox is working fine..

I am using the medium wide domes and they are a little wide on my chest but I do manage to get really good suction with a hand pump so I don't think it's because they're too big.

If you reach the correct pressure but you can not keep it, I think there is a hole (in the cups or tubes). If you bought it directly from Brava, you should call the service center and change the system now that it is under warranty. If you bought it used, you should check where the hole is: if it is in the cups, you have to repurchase them. If your system does not work, you're wasting your time!

I hope you will solve your problem soon Smile

If there were a hole or a leak wouldn't the pump be running constantly to try to get it back to the correct pressure?

Does it sound like there is a hole in my Brava?

I don't hear anything.

Thanks everyone...

It still is not fixed and I doubt it ever will be. I cannot afford spending anymore money on this stuff. I am fed up

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon