Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what to massage with if i'm estrogen dominant?

what to massage with if i'm estrogen dominant? and is sheep placenta ok for me or it increases the estrogen too Huh

I use coconut oil to massage and noogle and it works great Smile

not sure about the sheep placenta. isn't it similar to pig placenta? if that's the case then it would make your body produce more hormones on its own. I believe mostly progesterone but they say it works on the glandular system so its possible it might elevate the estrogen too?? Huh

(01-10-2013, 07:00 PM)gbabe Wrote:  I use coconut oil to massage and noogle and it works great Smile

not sure about the sheep placenta. isn't it similar to pig placenta? if that's the case then it would make your body produce more hormones on its own. I believe mostly progesterone but they say it works on the glandular system so its possible it might elevate the estrogen too?? Huh

thanks gbabe , i agree with you , i think you are right in that it works on the glandular system so its possible it might elevate the estrogen too ,
and i'm gonna use coconut oil too Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon