Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is this information true about pc ?

Shocked 

Also, putting progesterone directly on the breasts jeopardizes any fats you do have there to go away and certainly doesn't help fatty reproduction- in fact it does the opposite- discourages it.
Sad 

I don't know if that's true but as far as I know it's not good to apply pc on the breasts because they are mostly fatty tissue. It's best to apply it on spots with thin skin like wrists inner thighs etc. and rotate the spots for every application. That way progesterone won't get accumulated there and become unaffective.

I don't really know much about the scientific reasons for that but it's what I learned from my own research. Hopefully someone else can pitch in and explain in more detail and correct me if I'm wrong Smile

(30-09-2013, 11:37 PM)lora Wrote:  Also, putting progesterone directly on the breasts jeopardizes any fats you do have there to go away and certainly doesn't help fatty reproduction- in fact it does the opposite- discourages it.

(01-10-2013, 12:31 AM)gbabe Wrote:  I don't know if that's true but as far as I know it's not good to apply pc on the breasts because they are mostly fatty tissue. It's best to apply it on spots with thin skin like wrists inner thighs etc. and rotate the spots for every application. That way progesterone won't get accumulated there and become unaffective.

I don't really know much about the scientific reasons for that but it's what I learned from my own research. Hopefully someone else can pitch in and explain in more detail and correct me if I'm wrong Smile

I don't know where you got that from lora, but it's definitely wrong, gbabe is partially correct...

However, a VERY small amount COULD be beneficial if you're EXTREMELY deficient - just because it accumulates and therefore stays in your system longer.

I could go into much more detail on it but trust me, you don't want me to.

AbiDrew thanks for clearifying that Smile

I have done this, but I don't make it a habit to apply it there. I mainly do the decol or even the thyroid area. I have wondered the same thing as OP. I think its good to wake up the receptors to get them resensitized to estrogen but after that, there's really no need to do it.

I suppose one can experiment by putting on the but and seeing if it shrinks or gains when a combo of estriol or estradoil cream is alternated with? But I really don't wish to take the riskRolleyes

ok, this means that it want be bad to use a little on my flat breast . thanks

once in a blue moon is def okay unless you have what is called postive P receptors in your breast for cancer. That goes for phyto estrogens and E positive receptors.

Your main goal is to increase sensitivity to hormones rather than just expose yourself to them. Once you have re sensitized them, you wont have to do it as often. You don't want to overload your receptors.

(02-10-2013, 03:47 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  once in a blue moon is def okay unless you have what is called postive P receptors in your breast for cancer. That goes for phyto estrogens and E positive receptors.

Your main goal is to increase sensitivity to hormones rather than just expose yourself to them. Once you have re sensitized them, you wont have to do it as often. You don't want to overload your receptors.

uh i get it, you are right .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon