Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does the Noogleberry airlock work with the Brava?

This is the second night now that i've used it for about 11 hours and I'm still not getting any results. I used a pump to get a lot more suction and it worked good at first but then when I woke up in the night it felt like there was no more suction and that they could fall off. With other pumps that I've used they pull my skin right into the domes and really fill them out but with the Brava after using them 11 hours my breasts are not even pulled into the domes, it seems like the domes are just sitting there. but I don't understand why because I layed on my back the entire night and stayed up most of the night because I was so uncomfortable. Is it suppose to lose suction like that on its own? Also I saw where Brava is suppose to use the "pull and release" method but it hasn't been doing that for me...or at least I don't feel it or see it doing that...I'm starting to lose hope. 2 nights wasted of sleep and headaches and still no results. Sad Should I trying using the air lock and how does it work?

Thanks

I don't think an air lock will help yours.... there's something broke.......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon