Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maaryy's Goal

Thumbs Up 

In a week I'll be re-starting my program with PM!

Today i did the exams to see if I am intolerant to gluten and lactose. I probably am!
I asked the doc to examine my hormonal levels! He said he saw no framework needed for such examination. In the end he asked something related to hormone ('m without the request here and can't remember which). I hope that the result has something about progesterone and estrogen! He told me I don't have so much androgens as I thought! I don't have acne and I have little facial hair!

So... It's getting harder to know if I'm estrogen or progesterone dominant only by guessing! I believe i have progesterone deficiency. I researched about John Lee and saw that in his research is common for women to have progesterone deficiency.

My results will be ready by 10-22. Till then I'm already planning my program with PM. I'll cut off the flaxseed oil. This phyto-estrogen won't compete with the PM PHYTO- estrogen. I won't use BC pills for the same reason!

I just have doubts about what anti-androgen I'm gonna use. If someone could give me a light i'd be grateful! I don't have PCOS. So can I use SP? I'm still researching about it.

Tomorrow I'll post my new adjusted program.
Bye bye!

I know the basics of English and the general routine. I use a bit of google translator. I'm from Brazil and I live here Smile. I'm really enjoying the forum, for further practice the English language. Shy
Heart 

According to this, I have estrogen dominance ( low estrogen and lower progesterone)

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Estrogen Dominance Symptoms July 13 2008, 4:44 PM

Acceleration of the aging process
Allergy symptoms
Auto-immune disorders
Breast cancer
Breast tenderness**
Cervical dysplasia
Cold hands and feet as a symptom of thyroid dysfunction
Copper excess
Decreased sex drive**
Depression with anxiety or agitation**
Dry eyes
Early onset of menstruation
Endometrial cancer
Fat gain -especially around the abdomen, hips and thighs**
Fibrocystic breasts
Foggy thinking**
Gallbladder disease
Hair loss**
Headaches**
Hypoglycemia
Increased blood clotting
Infertility**
Irregular menstrual cycles**
Irritability
Insomnia**
Magnesium deficiency
Memory loss**
Mood swings**
Osteoporosis
PMS
Polycystic ovaries
Premenopausal bone loss
Prostate cancer (obviously this one is about men)
Sluggish metabolism
Thyroid dysfunction mimicking hypothyroidism
Uterine cancer
Uterine fibroids
Water retention, bloating**
Zinc deficiency

In this thread you may find your hormonal picture. There's also an advice for each hormonal-type!

Mine: If you have a lot of the bottom list but also have some ** or also a lot of the top list then you are probably estrogen dominant- low estrogen and even lower progesterone.

Advice: 3. Estrogen Dominance caused by low estrogen paired with even lower progesterone. Hormonal need: raise progesterone levels first then slowly bring up estrogen levels. NBE strategy: focus on increasing progesterone through vitex and progesterone cream until all symptoms abate. Continue support of progesterone and bring in galactogogues or low dose phytoestrogens (fennel, maca) to support estrogen.

So now I have something to start with!
Heart 

Hi girls!

According to John Lee, I have estrogen dominance ( low estrogen and lower progesterone).

My program before was confusing, I didn't know very much about the real herb's function! ( there're a lot of wrong information spread all over the websites!).
So now, with more knowledge, I'm ready! (Again Shy )

MY NEW SIMPLE PROGRAM:

I'm on 3-months depo shot. It's a progesterone injection. I suppose this will help with my progesterone deficiency.

For phyto-estrogen, I'm taking PM. Starting at 350mg in the first week. Then 700mg day.

I'm taking fenugreek seeds. 1 tablespoon (+/- 3.5 gr) through the day. According to timarie, it allows the body to have higher levels of hormones (estrogen and progesterone) before experiencing the negative side effects of having too much of either of these. In other words, it increases your body's capacity to have higher healthy levels of these hormones.

Saw palmetto as anti-androgen. 300 mg/ day (dont know much about the dosage!)

Massage and 100 rotations everyday using almond oil and peppermint essential oil (anti-androgen, 16 drops - 100ml almond oil).

Thats it! Let's see the results!!!

Cool

(15-10-2013, 08:44 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Hi girls!

According to John Lee, I have estrogen dominance ( low estrogen and lower progesterone).

My program before was confusing, I didn't know very much about the real herb's function! ( there're a lot of wrong information spread all over the websites!).

MY NEW SIMPLE PROGRAM:

I'm on 3-months depo shot. It's a progesterone injection. I suppose this will help with my progesterone deficiency.

For phyto-estrogen, I'm taking PM. Starting at 350mg in the first week. Then 700mg day.

I'm taking fenugreek seeds. 1 tablespoon (+/- 3.5 gr) through the day. According to timarie, it allows the body to have higher levels of hormones (estrogen and progesterone) before experiencing the negative side effects of having too much of either of these. In other words, it increases your body's capacity to have higher healthy levels of these hormones.

Massage and 100 rotations everyday using almond oil and peppermint essential oil (anti-androgen, 16 drops - 100ml almond oil).

Cool

Oh! You are making your program based off of a subjective online test? I will be interested in your results because you plan on going on the depo shot. For some it has permanent results, and for some only temporary. My friend was on it and lost everything that she gained once she went off of the shot. But she did not take anything with it. Since you will be taking PM with it, hopefully that will advance your situation.

And out of curiosity, why did you decide to go with Saw Palmetto?

So true @timarie.
Some keep their gains while some lose it! I think its due to it being supplemental and depending on ones natural endocrine output of hormones( esp progesterone), the shot may shut off their natural output.
So just cause it worked for some, you may be different! @Maary

I'd say, test your hormones before hand to see if you what your body is doing.

(20-10-2013, 01:29 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(15-10-2013, 08:44 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Hi girls!

MY NEW SIMPLE PROGRAM:

Cool

Oh! You are making your program based off of a subjective online test? I will be interested in your results because you plan on going on the depo shot. For some it has permanent results, and for some only temporary. My friend was on it and lost everything that she gained once she went off of the shot. But she did not take anything with it. Since you will be taking PM with it, hopefully that will advance your situation.

And out of curiosity, why did you decide to go with Saw Palmetto?

Heart 

Hi timarie and tibetan! Cool Cool

I was waiting for the results of my exams yesterday! I asked the doctor about hormone tests and he told me I didn´t need that cause my health was ok .. etc .. I talked with him a lot about gluten and lactose. In the end, he asked a lot of tests and I was hoping he had included hormonal exams too. But when I saw the result yesterday, NOTHINGGG about progesterone or estrogen. Now I will go to an endocrinologist (I went to general practitioner)! But ... the situation is more complicated now, since I already took 3-month depo-shot.
I am planning to do a new hormone test in January and wait to see wtih PM has effects on me.

My tests showed that my liver goes a little overwhelmed. I think it's because of the herbs (remedies or herbs are a very commom reason). When you girls have done blood test, did you saw something?
I also checked that my LDL is above normal, on the borderline! Knew that since last year. My body naturaly has a large amount of that! It's a natural! I do not eat fried foods or greasy things .. But even so, there is LDL above normal! This also shows that my liver is not doing its job completely.
I didn´t post the name of hormones and enzymes related to the post, since specific terms require time and now I'm out of time. I speak Portuguese, write and understand English a little. Use little help from google translator sometimes.
But if someone is interested about that, I´ll make and effort. Shy Shy

I'll continue with the herbs a little longer and wait until the next hormone test. If my liver continues this way, I´ll have silicone implants. Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

Timarie, I decided to take SP after reading some programs that has it included. I also have some androgenic effects like a little bit of acne and little facil hair.

Today I did not measure, I'm out the tape measure!

Success to everyone!
Heart 

I did a liver cleanse last sunday and it was amazing! I felt the results right away! Now, foods are easily digested and I don´t feel tired or sleepy after lunch/dinner. My lips are no longer dry. Before, I used to wake up with very dry lips if I didn´t use some moisturizing lipstick. Today... I have normal lips =)) (so happy!!)

Ok! I´m back to my normal routine

PM 2x 350mg (morning/night)
SP 1x 320mg (morning)

hydrolyzed Collagen - 1 tablespoon with vitamin (fruits + milk without lactose-200ml ) (I'd rather hydrolyzed collagen than chicken feet)

Fenugreek (boiled seeds) - 1 teaspoon + tea

Massage everynight (sometimes I forget) with almond oil + peppermint essential oil drops

Today size: 87.5cm / 34.4in (My weight is changing and now I'm in a small diet)

I didn´t notice much difference! Only difference I saw was on the tape measure! I'll take a picture later!
Lightbulb 

This thread was very helpful:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5204

Detox from time to time is essential when we´re on NBE.

Success girls!! BlushBlush
Video 

The last picture I took has little contrast compared with the older ones and yet you can see some cleavage area. I feel my breasts fuller. You may also notice a little difference at the height of the nipples in comparison with the previous photos.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do see the improvement. I hope you get where you want to. Good luck and congrats Smile[/u]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon