Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maaryy's Goal

(01-10-2013, 02:58 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  I wish I lived in a society where everyone was that size! I am about that size too. I actually think they are very lovely - perky and round. In the last picture, it looks like there is fullness in the cleavage area. Smile

Hi summerglow!! Thanks!!! I feel them fuller more than ever!

I don't mind having this breast size! But life is short! Why don't try new alternatives? I'm doing a test to myself! If I reach the goal, at least I get more beautiful! Lol.

Success for you and for all of us!

1 month picture!

The size still the same. Actually, they reduced 1 cm (+/- 0.4 in) after the follicle phase.

RockMelon tone: I felt a little pain in my breast. Today is fourth day listening to it.

Hypnosis: gave up! Didn´t like it! 1 hour it´s too much! I am a little anxious!!! Dodgy

Massages: I add the 100 rotations Tongue

Bye!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pretty nice, Maaryy!!
It looks like your righty hangs lower than your lefty.

(03-10-2013, 01:58 PM)maaryy Wrote:  1 month picture!

The size still the same. Actually, they reduced 1 cm (+/- 0.4 in) after the follicle phase.

RockMelon tone: I felt a little pain in my breast. Today is fourth day listening to it.

Hypnosis: gave up! Didn´t like it! 1 hour it´s too much! I am a little anxious!!! Dodgy

Massages: I add the 100 rotations Tongue

Bye!!

Listen to the hypnosis when you're going to sleep. If you fall asleep to it, it's still in your subconscious. That's how I do it.
Exclamation 

Breast size today: 86cm - 33.9 inches

1 cm - 0.4 inches more! And I'm not at my follicular phase Smile
I am planning to increase the amount of fenugreek in my follicular phase and increase my level of natural estrogen. I will also strengthen the massage.

But I also gained +/- 1 lbs. I ate a lot this weekend!
New exercise routine at the gym starts monday!

New BC pills starts wednesday (yasmin) works like a anti adrogen well on me.

Rockmelon tone: not listening anymore. I don't like the fact my breasts grow by listening to subliminal message of a baby crying. if I stop listening, they will probably come back normal size. then I won't even try it anymore. Besides, the music is bad! If it was a nice song, I'd hear more!

(04-10-2013, 01:49 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Pretty nice, Maaryy!!

I think my right side is more beautiful! I feel this asymmetry in my whole body! I have a bit of scoliosis! I hope that they get more alike after a few months!

I stopped rockmelon tone! Got bored with that awful song!

Success!!

As I'm not taking any phyto-estrogen, I orderd PM today!!
I will take it only at my follicular phase like chiyomilk! To boost my estrogen!

Bye bye!!

(07-10-2013, 03:30 AM)maaryy Wrote:  I stopped rockmelon tone! Got bored with that awful song!

Success!!
When I first heard it, I thought it was something from a Jimi Hendrix record!
As it's only 5:30 long, if you listen to the compiled version, you can hear your total daily requirement in one shot and have done with it.

I have scoliosis too! This will make the breast either appear or smaller compared to the other one. I plan to fix this. Mine is mild but I can tell and it bothers me. My belly button is also crooked.

(07-10-2013, 03:30 AM)maaryy Wrote:  

I think my right side is more beautiful! I feel this asymmetry in my whole body! I have a bit of scoliosis! I hope that they get more alike after a few months!

Success!!

yes! My asymmetry is noticeable! I've talked to some doctors about my scoliosis and its consequences on my body. I believe that even has a gap at the height of my legs. some milimeters. But with age, the repair of the column gets harder! in a few months I intend to do pilates (hope this helps) and solve this gap with some shoe insole. if you know of any solution for people over 25 years let me know! Shy

Success
(07-10-2013, 08:28 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I have scoliosis too! This will make the breast either appear or smaller compared to the other one. I plan to fix this. Mine is mild but I can tell and it bothers me. My belly button is also crooked.

(07-10-2013, 03:30 AM)maaryy Wrote:  

Success!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon