Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

They've used my video review :)

Hi All,

I sometimes post video reviews for products or services that I use, I'm used to doing short videos for certain publishing projects I'm involved in anyway.

I was so impressed with information and reviews on the naturalbreasts.info website, that I purchased the product and started using it (with fantastic results I might add) that I did a quick shout out video to them and they are now using it in the website Smile

They did ask my permission beforehand!!

Take care

Lindsey

Breast actives? What happened with it? There's more bad reviews than good on here but maybe you'll be lucky I think most people only nothing or got temporary swelling because the dose is low. Plus its so expensive compared to buying separate herbs which are much more effective as you can use what works for your body.

I did the usual Google search and there were so many one page sales tripe sites out there, that this one stood out as providing information as well as reviews from real people. i LOVE Amazon for giving reviews as well and these combined sold me on Breast Actives. I've not completed the full course as I'm happy with the size I've achieved and they've stayed that size even after stopping the program.

I didn't want to go down the route of trying various herbs then seeing the results and if needs be starting with scratch with another set of herbs.

At the end of the day it's whatever works for people and they are happy with.

No your just an ad the video review is useless its just hi buy this from here i like it its not a review at all you dont say anything useful about using it or your experience not even what you gained because its just a scripted ad you first you say you haven't finished then you say you kept everything after stopping hmm you dont say the increase in inches or anything and why are all the before /after pictures for breast actives stolen from plastic surgeons yes take some pills and cream and your breasts will grow plastic round implants inside...no if it worked they would have real pictures and reviews can be faked even with Amazon.

Ms Bonita,

WOW!!

Are you always so aggressive to people who join your forum or am I just being too sensitive to your polemic response?

Just because people might have a different result using something you don't like doesn't mean they are automatically wrong, conspiring, lying or ignorant. Surly people are allowed to have their own opinion without being berated?

I gave a nice review of their website because of the information and help. Sometimes it's nice to do something... An attitude of gratitude.

Sending you good Kama

Lindsey

(30-09-2013, 09:08 PM)Lindsey1981 Wrote:  Ms Bonita,

WOW!!

Are you always so aggressive to people who join your forum or am I just being too sensitive to your polemic response?

Just because people might have a different result using something you don't like doesn't mean they are automatically wrong, conspiring, lying or ignorant. Surly people are allowed to have their own opinion without being berated?

I gave a nice review of their website because of the information and help. Sometimes it's nice to do something... An attitude of gratitude.

Sending you good Kama

Lindsey

Where are your pictures and starting stats? What is your daily regimen?

(01-10-2013, 03:52 AM)tinytots Wrote:  Where are your pictures and starting stats? What is your daily regimen?

And MORE pictures and ending stats?

Seriously, Lindsey, we're only like this when someone's only posts are about trying to sell a specific product, and especially one that half the members here have tried at some point and it did nothing.

Or similar such trolls and shills.

You have to give them credit though....Lindsey and smallbreastedlady put a helluva lot more effort into their spamming than most spammers on here. She even threw karma in to the mix haha. Now that's irony...or maybe just dumb, I'm too tired to distinguish ;-)

To any new members reading: Breast Actives does not work better than customizing your own routine, nor is it cheaper.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon