Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Putting a lot of thought in to this

I have put a ton of thought in to whether or not this is a smart idea for me. Realistically i think its not the greatest choice men can make in their lives. Risking the hurt and losing of those who love us by feminizing our bodies and growing breasts to no longer being male chests but apparent female breasts hanging off our own bodies. It is really a ton of weight to load on to the mind. Especially if you are like me who is 27 with a girlfriend you love dearly but cannot express the importance of this decision and the fact it will never go away, but no desire to transition or be a female. The conversation itself will probably break up most couples.
I saw a pic earlier of beautiful breasts a user on here has achieved and i just had a sudden flash imagined visual of my own chest with that and the mental image itself startled me would put it lightly. I know this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE! Step for anyone to make. And know its okay and typical to be nervous or shaky when making a big decision, but I guess I'm just looking for some input on anyone else who had the shakes and nerves hitting heavy when journeying in to NBE especially with a significant other in the mix and how they got past that and how the relationship went on to being.

(28-09-2013, 05:29 AM)ExcitedAndNervous Wrote:  I have put a ton of thought in to whether or not this is a smart idea for me. Realistically i think its not the greatest choice men can make in their lives. Risking the hurt and losing of those who love us by feminizing our bodies and growing breasts to no longer being male chests but apparent female breasts hanging off our own bodies. It is really a ton of weight to load on to the mind. Especially if you are like me who is 27 with a girlfriend you love dearly but cannot express the importance of this decision and the fact it will never go away, but no desire to transition or be a female. The conversation itself will probably break up most couples.
I saw a pic earlier of beautiful breasts a user on here has achieved and i just had a sudden flash imagined visual of my own chest with that and the mental image itself startled me would put it lightly. I know this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE! Step for anyone to make. And know its okay and typical to be nervous or shaky when making a big decision, but I guess I'm just looking for some input on anyone else who had the shakes and nerves hitting heavy when journeying in to NBE especially with a significant other in the mix and how they got past that and how the relationship went on to being.

You could just start out like I did and say you're just curious about what it's like to be a girl (or in your case, to have tits) and would love to find out on your own. We were still together another 10 years and she was a Hindi, too!
If you can afford it, another option you can try is this: http://www.myrealbreast.com/
Get yourself a pair and drive around in these babies for a while and see what you think! If it's something you like, go for the real thing! If it's not, or if you DO go for the real thing, you can always resell them on eBay. If I had the cash, I'd've bought a pair a few years ago!!
Where them around your g/f one day and just go, "What do you think?" If she drops you, she's probably not the right girl for you, anyway.
Also, there was a guy in the early `90's, Brian Zembic, who bets on ANYTHING! One day, a surgeon friend of his bet him $10,000.00 that he wouldn't get a huge pair of breast implants and keep them in for one whole year, so, Brian took him up on the bet! He got the implants, C or D cups, and, after the year was over and he won the bet, he decided to keep them in! He's said that most of the women he's been with since then LOVE that he's got tits because it gives them something to hold onto when they're screwing him! He still has them in to this day!!

http://www.echtemannenshop.nl/wp-content.../brian.jpg

http://szokblog.pl/ShareImages/1349013419691.jpg

http://real-facts.ru/wp-content/uploads/...zembic.jpg

haha yeah i remember seeing him on the man show, it was a 100,000 dollar bet, i need to learn to play black jack lol. I already know my girlfriends reactions to these things based on countless gauged reactions, thats why it worries me, but i feel i just need to do what I need to do, and the rest will fall in to place even if things seem to fall out of place in the process. If i told her I wanted to know what its like to be a girl she would instantly revert back to my statement of trans from 1.5 years ago and probably hit the ceiling with emotion and anger that I have been "lying to her" shes very my way or highway and has had a past of men who lied and abused her and i guess thats why i dont want to risk hurting her by telilng her this showing her that I am a good guy and a good guy for her even if i am a lil off my rocker lol

(01-10-2013, 04:14 AM)ExcitedAndNervous Wrote:  haha yeah i remember seeing him on the man show, it was a 100,000 dollar bet, i need to learn to play black jack lol. I already know my girlfriends reactions to these things based on countless gauged reactions, thats why it worries me, but i feel i just need to do what I need to do, and the rest will fall in to place even if things seem to fall out of place in the process. If i told her I wanted to know what its like to be a girl she would instantly revert back to my statement of trans from 1.5 years ago and probably hit the ceiling with emotion and anger that I have been "lying to her" shes very my way or highway and has had a past of men who lied and abused her and i guess thats why i dont want to risk hurting her by telilng her this showing her that I am a good guy and a good guy for her even if i am a lil off my rocker lol

If I was in your position, I wouldn't want to hurt her, either, but, at the same time, it sounds like she's not letting YOU breathe. A relationship is a two way street and if both people aren't allowing each other to do what they like, I really don't see how the relationship can really last. There'll always be that wall between you. Maybe you can tell her from your heart that you love her madly and don't want to hurt her or lose her, but you HAVE to have what YOU want, just as she expects you to give her the chance to do what SHE wants. In that case, it might be a good idea to just be very close friends. If she REALLY loves you with all her heart she should let you be yourself. Right now, you're not only lying to her, you're lying to yourself. Can you live with that? If you can REALLY go the rest of your life without this one thing you really want (growing your tits), then, maybe you CAN spend your life with her. It's up to you. Good luck!! Take care!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon