Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me on my NBE journey!!

hi! my name is skye, im 18 years old.
Im naturally a small 32b but by breasts look a lot smaller.. i hate them. My goal is to be a small d cup but i will settle for a full c Smile
i havent ever tried NBE but i have done ALOT of research and i have come up with a plan for myself..
Im also trying to grow my butt and hips and decrease my waist by 4 inches by corset training ,
( i ordered by corset a couple of days ago and it should arrive this week ).
i have a pretty average build, im 5'6'' and weight about 118 pounds give or take 2 pounds. I have no butt and my hips indent like right under my hip bone .. i hate it Sad it looks really weird.
I wish wish wish that i could somehow achieve an hourglass figure or something close to that when i reach the end of this journey.
i have looked into surgery , especially the fat transfer to buttocks but its just out of the question for me, too expensive and the recovery period.. eep. plus, i dont think i would have enough fat to transfer to make a noticable difference. So thats a no.
anyway.. this is my plan:

breasts:
-breast actives pills and cream ( i know, i know, ive heard alot of bad reviews about it but i might as well give it a go, i have nothing to lose)
-noogleberry
-flax seed oil

other:
-fish oil and vitamin e capsules to rub on my butt and hips.
-maca root powder
-corset training

anyway, im probably rambling.. if you have any advice or if there is anything and i mean anything i can add to this i would really appreciate it Smile or if any of you have succeeded in growing your breasts, butt and hips please comment..

thanks, skye.

Dont hate your breasts. Take good care of them and make them grow but remember all of this with patience, dedication and being careful.

I'm a man but if you need help finding info just let me know. We are almost in the same boat but I am going for enlarging another thing that is not a breast.

You should try adding some individual herbs to your program. They cost less and you'll get a higher concentration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon