Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB or Brava with cream/oil? all inputs are welcome

Smile 

Hi everyone! I am still new to all this nbe terms and whatnot so please bare with me Smile

I am thinking of starting my NBE journey with using a pump, possibly pairing it with a cream or oil to help my twins grow more effectively

Would the NB or Brava be a better investment?
and would applying a cream or oil help me with getting biggers breast?

what is everyone else using and how has it helped you? thanks to all who reply in advance Smile

I use NB and have seen definite results so far. Very happy. I made my own little massaging concoction because I love making my own beauty products. I use pure shea butter with a hefty amount of coconut & almond oil mixed in and then a generous amount of spearmint oil. Keeps everything looking beautiful and really helps with the suction.

The Brava system doesn't require any kind of lubricant like the others..... it operates at lower pressures for longer periods of time (10 hours a day).... So unless you use a cream that promotes breast growth...... and the ;Brava is like $1000.... suction devices like the NB can be had for less than $100.... I use a home made suction device and have had good success.... so it really depending on the amount you want to spend and the time you have to contribute....

I used noogleberry for a month and I've never had good swelling. So I decided to switch to Brava. With Brava I'm going much better: after only a week, the swelling is extraordinary and after 8/10 hours of non-use, a part of the swelling is still there. Brava is very expensive, it is true, but I'm glad I bought it because for me it works much better!
In addition, with noogleberry I never knew what was best to do: what pressure to use, how long, how many times .... Brava does it all: it regulates the pressure and I know how many hours I have to wear it to get results. And for me it is not uncomfortable to wear. I wear it 13 hours: 5 hours before going to sleep and 8 while I sleep.

Smile

Thanks for the replies ladies!

Jenniferlove: Your measurements across bust sounds like really great progress, is NB the only thing you use for growth?

karren: As of right now, I'm looking for a device with the best success rates and I'm hoping to get alot of feedback in deciding what would be the best suction device, I heard brava is a good investment, what are your thoughts?

cingo: I am starting to lean towards brava increasingly everyday! haha although I haven't gotten one yet I feel like it would help alot. I am pretty sure I can commit the hours needed seeing as how I am home most of my time, would you personally use and type of lubrication for the Brava? or would you say its unnecessary?

With Brava you do not need creams to maintain a vacuum! If you put the cream before putting the system, you can damage the cups (the base of the cups is sticky and you could damage it).
I just smear aloe gel before putting the system, I do it dry for 5 minutes and then put the cups. The aloe gel serves to limit the irritation of the skin. I smear it even after removing the cups. It 's very important to take care of the skin when using Brava! I have written the why in a post on "Brava users". Wink

Brava is very expensive, but I think it is worth all the money!

The instructions for different pumps are actually very contradictory, they just cannot be all true. With Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry you are supposed to get results even if you pump only for 2hours a day. BB says with 2-3 hours a day you will get a cup size in 8weeks..hmm...NB doesn't actually promise results explicitly, but still you are supposed to get results using it just a few hours a day.
BUT than Brava says if you use it less than 8hours a day its a missed day?!
I know that BB says because of the pull&release method it is supposed to give you faster results, but I am not really convinced, it makes no sense, it only makes sense that it will help you get larger swelling in the shorter time and bigger swelling may help you grow faster, but I am not sure about that, that's what I am testing now. Suction is suction no matter which device you use, it gives you swelling and in that time that you have swelling you are supposed to grow, because of the tension the tissue should multiply and fill in the empty space to reduce the tension-that's the logic behind it. But it doesn't really make sense that one manufacturer claims you need at least 10hours and others say 2hours is enough, the principle is the same. Brava works on lower pressure so that you can stand it for 15hours and so that you do not damage the domes. I am testing now if adding some extra pressure and therefore getting more swelling will speed up results, but even with the low pressure from the sportbox you do get descent swelling.

Another point are the different starting size and the responsiveness to the vacuum therapy. If you start with a solid B you are likely to get results, because you already have amount of tissue that can multiply, the less you have there is less that can multiply and the more you grow progressively you have more tissue to work with.
And also how you respond, if you get much swelling that stays around for longer period of time e.g. 8hours you are likely to respond well, if you have trouble getting swelling at all and it disappears very fast, you probably do not respond that well. But off course you are not expected to respond well already in the first months, you can judge that after 3-4months. And even if you are not responding well, you probably can get some results, but it will take you much more time and they will be rather modest.

Besides Noogle I also do a lot of massage. This is very important! I take herbs, hypnosis, lol, the works. You can see my progress here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16411&page=4 Just scroll down a lil. I HAD photos of when I first started but then deleted them. I was much, much smaller back in March and also very asymmetrical. I am convinced noogle and massage work.

Drink a lot of fluids. That helps with the swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon