Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fish oil with lavender

Will it still work if mixed with lavender oil??

On blackhairmedia forums some people have results from fish oil on butt and breasts I don't like it it smells bad and stains clothes but I guess if you wash it off that wont be a problem no lavender oil won't make it not work but may not hide the smell.

i mixed it with lavender oil and it bet the smell its a mixture but it doesnt smell bad really. so it still works???

Yes it will work the same or more

Lol the day after i tried it and cleaned myself as i passed near my mum she said yuck what a smell of fish and even my bf. Hell no i stoppedd it afterva day haha

Hhhhhhhhhhh i tried it once too .. all people around me said the same thing .. i didn't bear it more than one weak but it worked well .

Yh I really didn't like it but is so popular on black hair media forums another popularoil is emu oil its a lot more expensive but no smell really and some people say coco butter works or a mixture of that and fish or other oils

(25-10-2013, 02:15 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  Lol the day after i tried it and cleaned myself as i passed near my mum she said yuck what a smell of fish and even my bf. Hell no i stoppedd it afterva day haha

Hahayes its very bad smell I think you can buy odourless but even flaxseed has a funny smell if you use a lot before i used alot a few time people thought I smelt like trees better than fish but still strange. Stains clothes so very important to wash off or wipe off and dark shirt.

Hey guys,Fish oil is the best source for get good energy and strength so i am agree with your
reviews about it.According to me that fish oil is so good and effective for cure the join pain
of the body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon