Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there hope for me? :o

Hello everyone! Smile I've been a member on this site or a very long time so I have done my fair share of exploring and looking at everyone's routines.

A little about myself:
I'm 19 and 5'2..I am very small lolSad
I developed my girls when I was in grade 4 (yes I know VERY VERY early bloomer) and I managed to grow to a decent 32B but thats it, they stopped growing after that and I guess something (maybe lack of hormones?) triggered them to stop growing all together and I have been a 32B since then

I was really inspired by Chiyomilk's (NBE goddess lol) routine and I am considering following her routine but I really wanted honest feedback about if there is something I should alter to the routine and if anyone has a similar story to mine?

Thanks in advance everyone Smile

(22-09-2013, 07:09 AM)Anoelle Wrote:  Hello everyone! Smile I've been a member on this site or a very long time so I have done my fair share of exploring and looking at everyone's routines.

A little about myself:
I'm 19 and 5'2..I am very small lolSad
I developed my girls when I was in grade 4 (yes I know VERY VERY early bloomer) and I managed to grow to a decent 32B but thats it, they stopped growing after that and I guess something (maybe lack of hormones?) triggered them to stop growing all together and I have been a 32B since then

I was really inspired by Chiyomilk's (NBE goddess lol) routine and I am considering following her routine but I really wanted honest feedback about if there is something I should alter to the routine and if anyone has a similar story to mine?

Thanks in advance everyone Smile

My story is certainly not similar to yours, but we do share the same cup size Tongue As far as altering the routine to suit your needs, you should take your natural hormone levels into account (which would require testing them), and go from there! Have you done this yet?

Hi, Anoelle,

First off, as you're only 19, before you take pretty much ANYTHING to help the twins grow more, you SHOULD wait a few more years. As I've said here a few times, sometimes they just stop for a while and don't appear to ever get any bigger, then, in your early to mid 20's, they get bigger and can sometimes even come BURSTING forth! They're not done growing yet, so, it'd be a good idea not to do anything to "help" them for a little while longer. It just MIGHT actually hinder them!
Secondly, I've met a few girls in the past 15 years that started growing them at an early age. One friend says that she was still playing with Barbies and had to wear a bra! None of her other friends had to! She's a D cup now. Another friend started growing hers when she was 7!! She was already a D cup by the time she was 12!! Although, the poor thing started her periods when she was 9 and, instead of having them every month, she'd have them every WEEK!! And they were so bad, her sudden loss of so much blood would have her passing out in the classroom!!
I've also heard of a girl that started growing hers at age 5! So, trust me, you're not alone in the class of having an early visit from the Titty Fairy!
Maybe someone else here can tell you for sure, but, it MIGHT be okay for you to Noogleberry them. Maybe, for the moment, you can just wear breast enhancers until you know for sure that they're done growing, THEN take things into your own hands!
One thing I HAVE heard of is that the same stuff in your body that grows your bones is the same stuff that grows your tits. So, supposedly, if you're tall, you might have less in your bra and vice versa, but, I DO know girls that ARE quite tall and have a nice rack, my ex-bass player, for one! She was at least 6' tall and had a nice healthy pair of D's or better! My previous bassist was about your height and was nearly flat, and my last bassist was a few inches taller than you, but was sportin' a set of DDD's! (All my other bass players were guys, so they don't really count.) Then, I have a VERY dear friend who is only 4' 9" and only just barely makes the B cup mark! There's a woman I see on the bus all the time that is barely 5' tall and she's got a huge set. Then there's my niece, she's about 6' tall and was still flat as a pancake at 18!! I haven't seen her since then, so, I don't know how big they are now that she's in her early 20's. So, I don't think your height has much to do with the size of the girls.
I hope you, and ALL of us here (and elsewhere) get the size they want!! TONS of good luck, hun!! Take care!!

Addendum: I also don't think genetics have much to do with it, either. Grandma had a huge set (think John Belushi dressed as an old polish woman with two oranges hung around his neck under his dress. He did that on SNL once.), and 3 of her 4 daughters were also quite large in the bra department, but mom was only a B cup! Both of my sisters were flat until they were in their late teens and, as I've said, my niece was VERY flat until a few years ago.

Thank you timarie and missed miss or replying Big Grin

timarie: No, I haven't gotten my natural hormone level tested, would you say that its vital in adjusting chiyomilk's routine to better work for me?

Missed Miss: I'm not sure they will grow any more lol Sad My mom had been a bcup much like myself until she got pregnant and had my brother and this also applies to all of her sisters who supposedly got Dcups after having babies :O and I'm not looking to get pregnant haha. I've also looked into noogleberry and brava and I was thinking of incorporating that into chiyomilk's routine but I'm not too sure as to whether I would be wasting my time using them because I have noticed many of the ladies on here only had temporary gain, with the exception of a few lucky ones

The thing is, you have no way of knowing how much bigger they'll get on their own, unless they let us have time travel and you go ahead a few years just to see.
Your body is still developing and WILL continue well into your 20's, and, to screw with "mother nature" might ruin your chances for growing bigger ones naturally and even make them go the other way in the long run!

Check out what's just been said here to lovekitten4. I think her thread is called, "Am I Too Young".

You are probably right, I will start with one of the pumps for now, baby steps I suppose would be the way to go Smile thanks!!

(24-09-2013, 07:39 PM)Anoelle Wrote:  You are probably right, I will start with one of the pumps for now, baby steps I suppose would be the way to go Smile thanks!!

No problem, hun!! (That'll be $10.00.)
Yes, you should have your hormones tested before you do ANY of this stuff, outside of MAYBE massage or Noogleberry.
I know how important it is for women to have bigger tits, and, I wouldn't want you to cheat yourself out of getting what you just might end up with in a few years. If it's any help to you to understand what I mean about how you're still growing until your early to mid 20's; when I was your age, I was 8 inches shorter than I am now! I grew another 8" over the following 3 to 5 years after I graduated high school.
Also, as I said on Lovekitten4's thread, I wouldn't count on the size of your families breasts as a judge for how big yours will be. Grandma had huge one and 3 of her 4 daughters were also huge, (at least DD's), but mom was only a B and she was in the middle of the other 3! My sisters were both flat until their late teens and are still not quite B's, and my niece was a pancake until she was in her 20's!! I THINK she MIGHT be an A by now. However, I think that just MIGHT be partially her own fault! A number of times I've seen her load up her dinner plate and, after about 10 minutes, she's done eating, and it looks like she hadn't eaten a thing!! As far as I know, if your body doesn't have any fat to put into your breasts, they won't grow very big at all!! Now, I'm not saying you should strip down to your underwear, lay out a few towels on the floor and pork out on a stack of XL pizzas with all the toppings, but, you SHOULD eat!! Guys LIKE thinner girls, but, at the same time, they also like a girl to have a little meat on her bones!! So, don't starve yourself just to get lucky with a guy! Besides, if he doesn't love you for YOU, your charm and personality and the way you are, he's PROBABLY not even worth your time!!
I REALLY hope you get to grow to the size you want to be in your bra, but, honestly, hun, it's really not that important!! A guy that REALLY loves YOU, won't care that much about how much sweater meat you have!! :-)
Take care, hun!!

(24-09-2013, 08:18 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-09-2013, 07:39 PM)Anoelle Wrote:  You are probably right, I will start with one of the pumps for now, baby steps I suppose would be the way to go Smile thanks!!

No problem, hun!! (That'll be $10.00.)
Yes, you should have your hormones tested before you do ANY of this stuff, outside of MAYBE massage or Noogleberry.
Guys LIKE thinner girls, but, at the same time, they also like a girl to have a little meat on her bones!! So, don't starve yourself just to get lucky with a guy! Besides, if he doesn't love you for YOU, your charm and personality and the way you are, he's PROBABLY not even worth your time!!
I REALLY hope you get to grow to the size you want to be in your bra, but, honestly, hun, it's really not that important!! A guy that REALLY loves YOU, won't care that much about how much sweater meat you have!! :-)
Take care, hun!!

Lol she never said her desire for bigger breasts was for a guy, Missed Miss Tongue Also, yes guys like girls with a little meat on their bones, so how do these guys like skinny girls? That's kind of a paradox. There is a wide gap between skinny and obese, if you are just trying to say that men don't like their women obese. Men do like curves, and a healthy shape! Often times what appears healthy to one man will be different than what appears healthy to another. Some men DO find skinny girls to look healthy simply because they are the opposite of obese... so curves are less important to them.

And funny, I thought that 19+ was in the clear for taking phyto-estrogens, but I know for a fact that 20 is fine. What is considered fine for those who are still developing, Anoelle, is Bovine Ovary since it is supposed to stimulate your ovaries to produce more of your own natural hormones. Just giving your puberty an extra push! But if you really want to follow through with the Chiyomilk program, yes I really do think that getting your horomones tested will be what you need to do to do it best! NBE programs should be designed not like a cookie-cutter recipe, but individually to suit YOUR needs. So, if you really want to go with that program, in your year of waiting you can get your hormones tested, post them on the forum and you can get an informed opinion from senior members on BN. By the time you get everything well-planned out to meet YOUR needs, you should be old enough Wink But meanwhile, BO, NB, and massage are fantastic options!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon