Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Ladies. I've just received my IsoSensuals

Rolleyes enlargement cream and just wanted to stick my head in (for the benefit of anyone else thinking about it) and say im one day in on using it and will update at 4 weeks and let you guys know how/if any progress with it! Also started greenbush products a week ago so will see how it works! Smile

Hey! How did the isosensuals work out for you?? Are you still using it?

(09-01-2014, 05:05 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Hey! How did the isosensuals work out for you?? Are you still using it?

hi mZ.
il be honest, It really hasn't. I managed to gain weight in other areas of my body and for all the months of using ISO none of that weight went to my boobs. the little progress I have now has come after I started noogling again and went back on the herbs.
if I were you isosensuals is seemingly great as its not full of petrochemicals and parabens but if you weren't worried about that stuff id be more inclined to try eveline 3d cream.

Yea, thanks for your honesty!! It sounded so nice, and has such positive reviews on amazon, plus I like the packaging, but something was holding me back from it. Today I looked at the amazon review and checked the positive feedback, and looked at the poster's history, u know... their other reviews... And well, it seems like MOST of the positive and semi-positive review, were bunk accounts created by them, since the only review is for that product Dodgy hah, figures.

I'm more inclined to try a product that actually has volufiline, instead of voluplus in it. Maybe I'll give eveline a shot, idk. I'm just curious... you know, although I will rely on other things more. I'm sorry you didn't have success with it tho.

Thanks again!

...although I AM concerned about the additives in other products! Damn.

(10-01-2014, 05:35 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  ...although I AM concerned about the additives in other products! Damn.

You know what, it may work for you!! If I were you I'd sooner try the safe one than one with dreadfull additives. I cant tell you how many breast creams I brought only to read the label of additives, google said additives to find links to tumours etc - puts you right off!

And you know what! It does say to use for 6 months. I've been using for say 4.5 months. But in my opinion, if this miracle product has the ability to increase your fatty tissue well surely it would start to happen straight away. The other thing you have to watch for, on Iso's actual website NO new tesitmonials have been submitted in months!

(10-01-2014, 05:33 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  Yea, thanks for your honesty!! It sounded so nice, and has such positive reviews on amazon, plus I like the packaging, but something was holding me back from it. Today I looked at the amazon review and checked the positive feedback, and looked at the poster's history, u know... their other reviews... And well, it seems like MOST of the positive and semi-positive review, were bunk accounts created by them, since the only review is for that product Dodgy hah, figures.

I'm more inclined to try a product that actually has volufiline, instead of voluplus in it. Maybe I'll give eveline a shot, idk. I'm just curious... you know, although I will rely on other things more. I'm sorry you didn't have success with it tho.

Thanks again!

Ohhh I thought that the volplus WAS actual volufiniline? Well look if you found a product with a purer concentration etc that wasn't filled with chemicals let me know ! Smile

True! Somethin about iso just smells fishy to me! And not like, fish oil - which some people really say works too!! hehehe Yea, I'd think you'd be able to sense SOMEthing by now.

Although I wish it weren't so because I prefer natural over synthetic! (which is why I'm sitting here browsing nbe instead of researching a surgeon right?)

Well, Volufiline is a synthetic. It was created by sederma, a cosmetic co in france. And it's noteworth that the studies of the fat increases, and cell increases were funded and put on by sederma... so, yea! Voluplus is the natural version of volufiline, and it was created by an extraction or something of nutmeg mixed with macadamia oil.

Well, you never know. I'll keep looking and thinking about it, but I wont stop noogling or massaging or supplementing anytime soon Smile

Hi ladies
I was very interested in using a volufiline cream, but I found out that unfortunately the results aren't permanent so I didn't go ahead with it.........

(14-01-2014, 10:08 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi ladies
I was very interested in using a volufiline cream, but I found out that unfortunately the results aren't permanent so I didn't go ahead with it.........

And you know what talk about conflicting info. They stated that at study done that 80% of women noticed marked improvement over 8 weeks and the other 20% noticed an improvement overall.
So whats with "use this product for 6 months" all about on the label..
For me it means, they are guaranteed each person will purchase 3 bottles over a 6 month period assured sales whether they see results or not. A lot of money for them!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon