Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GoldenArrow: The Journey Begins

Hello everyone!

Alrighty, so I have been reading as much as I can and I've been trying to retain as much information as possible. It's a lot to remember, so I wrote it all down and tried to make a plan for myself that hopefully will work. I especially have gained so much knowledge from Anastasia916, Tibetan113, Doll, Emily Loretta, AbiDrew85, Mochaccino, and several others. So, thank you! A little bit about me:

21 years old
5'7"
115-120 pounds
32B, small (I think): September 2013
34/36C, full (goal): June 2014

Recently, I have been so self-conscious about my breasts being too small and even started researching plastic surgery. Obviously, that is ridiculously expensive and risky, so I wanted to find an alternative. Well, ta-da! Here you all are with your encouraging stories and you have instilled hope in my heart Shy

I am getting married in June 2014 and my fiance has never seen my breasts because of our values (think what you will). Of course he says he loves me for me and that it does not matter to him how big my breasts are. However, it does matter to me because I want to feel confident and even though he says these things, he is still a man and I'm sure he wouldn't mind a larger bosom on his future wife Wink

Anyways, I am so ready and excited to get going on this so that I can reach my goal (hopefully) by the time I go on my honeymoon! I just purchased these things today for the following plan:

VitaFusion Women's Complete MultiVitamin Gummy Vitamins (2 daily)
NOW Foods: MSM Pure Powder (1000-2000mg daily)
NOW Foods: Maca (500mg daily)
NOW Foods: L-Arginine Powder (5g daily)
Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Powder (days 6-12 of follicular)
Source Naturals: Natural Progesterone Cream (luteal)

Any pointers on the following (possible future) products are much appreciated:

Noogleberry (necessary?)
Placenta C Jelly
Fenugreek, Alfalfa, Wild Yams, Red Clover
Flaxseed Oil
Hops

I am considering the above products, but I figured I should just start out with what I have for now and go from there. It would also be nice if some hormonal acne is taken care of in this process once I balance out my hormones. I also get headaches when I am on the first couple days of my period (without doing any NBE yet) and I was wondering if this is a sign that I'm estrogen-dominant. I can't really afford a saliva sample/test at the moment, so I'm just trying to weigh into my symptoms to see what's up. If you have any suggestions for me or things that you think I should be supplementing my routine with, please let me know! Thank you for all of your help so far and for all of your help to come Smile

That's quite a lot of pills already i think maybe start simple and add extras gradually that way ylu can see what helps and what doesnt but I have heard good things about l arginine from Anastasia and I had a lot of success with ainterol pueraria and msm and I mean I got over 6 inches in around 6 months I was also on the depo prover a its progesterone birth control so maybe adding natural progesterone cream could help a lot with growth.
I used the noogleberry only when growth slowed a little I think it helped a little but I think if my breasts were smaller I would have bought a cheaper pump they all do pretty much the same.
Its important to massage flaxseed oil is great for this but you do need to wipe or wash it off after.

One more thing I don't understand are you planning on gaining weight? You say 32b to 36c so do you plan on gaining 2 dress sizes and on cup size? If yes that's probably easy but if no you mean 32dd this would have similar cups to 36c but without getting fatter back.
Good luck for nbe.

To get a better idea of where you are starting, I suggest taking some measurements. There are a ton of really great online bra size calculators. Before I measured myself I thought I was a 34 A, when really I am nearly a 30 B.

I agree that it does sound like a lot to be starting off with, but building a plan is difficult. I think it's a good plan overall, though... but some of the more experienced members are better off to tell ya that than me ;p

I use fso for massages and I have seen a huuuuge change in my breasts. However, I had a bit of tissue to start with. Noogleberry is great but a lot of peeps see results with massage alone.

It looks like a really well considered start. Don't mix hops with PM. If you later decide PM wasn't really for you and want to try hops instead, take a break, then switch entirely.

FSO if it's your only topical is fine. Again. Don't mix your phyto's, so if you're going to be using any other topical phyto, don't. Choose one.

I typically find the best benefit from noogling during days 1-5. So if you decide to get a Noogleberry in the future I'd suggest really trying to make sure you do some serious noogling during that time even though you probably won't really want to. I know I don't really Wink

Alfalfa and red clover are also phyto's. No mixing!!!

If you want to try the placenta stuff I'm not the one to talk to about it... Not my thing.

Fenugreek tends to be a great thing to combine with a strong phyto. I WOULD highly recommend it.

Wild yam YMWV. Some girls swear by it and we used to have a dude on here whose wife benefited so much from it he was toting it as a total miracle worker... uhm. But yeah. Lots of girls get absolutely nothing.

EDIT: Of course none of this means nothing if this is not really the right program for your bodies needs... Since you do not have a baseline for us to gauge what you likely need from... well. yeah. If this works for you great, if not, well, there's lots of other things to be tried. But do give it at least a few months of a real try before giving up or even switching anything up unless you're absolutely sure it needs tweaking.

Sorry mobile

That's a lot of pills i think maybe start simple and add extras gradually that way ylu can see what helps and what doesnt but I have heard good things about l arginine from Anastasia and I had a lot of success with ainterol pueraria and msm and I mean I got over 6 0inches in around 6 months I was also on the depo prover a its progesterone birth control so maybe adding natural progesterone cream could help a lot with growth.
Good luck for nbe.

So far, I haven't been seeing any results, but I suppose everyone's body responds differently. I have just been experimenting with what I am taking and have just recently started massaging, which hopefully will produce better results. My routine hasn't been very consistent until recently as well, which is probably why I haven't seen any results. Hopefully with massage and more consistency, I will start to see improvements.

Bonita DDs:
Yes, I did think it was a lot of pills, but I did get them in powder form so I have been easing into it by adding a small amount of each at a time. I probably will be starting birth control within the next couple of months as well, which I am sure will change my NBE plan when I do. Definitely need to check with my doctor and do a lot of research on that as well. I was attempting to decide whether or not to include flaxseed oil, so thanks for the suggestion. Haha no, I am not planning on gaining weight. Thanks for bringing this to my attention because I just looked up how to determine my size (can’t believe I didn’t do this before) and I think I’m looking to be 32D (36" bust). Silly me.

Echapman:
I have been researching a lot and it certainly is difficult to build a plan, so I just decided to finally start and edit where needed. Ah, yes. I did plan on putting my measurements, but I didn’t have my measuring tape at the time. I planned on putting it in my second post (which is a lot later than I planned on posting as well), so here they are:

Under: 27”
Bust: 31”
Waist: 25”
Hips: 36”

According to this site:
http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion...page4.html
...I would be a negative cup measure, or a AA. There is no way that I fit in a AA, but I know I measured properly. Hmm. I would like to be 36", so I suppose I am aiming for a 32D.

AbiDrew85:
Why, thank you! I have been trying very hard to learn as much as I can and develop a plan that suits me. I figured I had to start somewhere! Okay, no hops and PM simultaneously. What’s the main difference between them? I certainly won’t mix my phytos and I was mainly wondering if people have had more success with one over the others. Ah, excellent noogling advice! Thanks =) One thing I did wonder with fenugreek, does the growth normally stay if you stop using it, or does it go away since your body is (from my understanding) producing milk? Also, this may be a stupid question, but where does the milk go? Does your body just suck it up? Hmm maybe I will try wild yam in the future if my plan still needs a boost. I certainly will update and tweak along the way as I’m not quite sure what my base is either.

Thanks for the continued help and advice everyone!

Hey, I bet if you worked on gaining a little weight it would help with the breast growth. I am 5'2 and around 115 lbs. I don't look overweight at all, just a little curvy. It's reeeallllyyy hard to gain bust with being too skinny. Just a little tip.

Oh, and you should DEF get a noogleberry. It has changed my whole (boob) life in a very short amount of time. I HIGHLY recommend it. Herbs did zilch for me on their own. Only temporary swelling then it would leave when I'd get off them. And massage as often as possible. You can get quite large by then if you take the right steps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon