Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Koko's Boobie Loco (My Program)

Cycle 07, Day 10

Im back on PM since Day 3 of this cycle at 350mg. Then last night I took 400 mg until Day 12.

My pump finally arrived yesterday and started pumping with my Kangzhu Therapy cups. I also got my medium domes because the small is too small for the base of my breasts.

I'm doing 7:2 method from the others people on here doing pumping. Sometimes its 10:2. 7 or 10 minutes pump and hold then 2 minutes massage with FSO in the evening. I have too little time in the mornings so I'm planning to just pump the smaller breast for about 10 mins then massage both before going off to work. Hop

I hope to see some growth after stalling for quite a while now.

You've got a beautiful shape! I'm jealous of all the top tissue you got, mine is mostly bottom tissue... Beautiful! You will definitely have the results you want just be patient and persistent Smile

Did you try fenugreek before? It helps with weight gain, made me eat like crazyyyy! Maybe you can add fenugreek seeds on luteal?

Maca also gave me break outs, been reading contradictory studies about it increasing Ts, yet other PCOS forums say they use it and it has helped. Not sure.

Good luck Smile

Hi AquaArab!

Im on Fenugreek now. Just started this cycle. It is true its making me feel hungry more often. Smile

I also drink Fennel tea whenever I can remember, ha! Big Grin

Thanks for dropping by. Im a watcher of your program as well.

Goodluck to us all!

(27-03-2014, 05:08 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi AquaArab!

Im on Fenugreek now. Just started this cycle. It is true its making me feel hungry more often. Smile

I also drink Fennel tea whenever I can remember, ha! Big Grin

Thanks for dropping by. Im a watcher of your program as well.

Goodluck to us all!
I take 2 teaspoon FG twice daily but it don't make me any hungrier !!

After 7 months (well with 2 months off) of PM and only grew about 2 cm, I am thinking of switching to BO. I already ordered Swansons Ovarian Glandular off Amazon and will be starting by the end middle of May. Amazon does not ship to my part of the world so I usually ask people I know in the US who are coming over...

I am now doing some reading and looking into different program on the Glandular therapy section.

Cycle 08 Day 09

I've been back to my PM routine in the past 2 months after the break and surgery. Although, stress is quite a constant I try to do my best to stay "balanced".

I noticed some fullness has returned and the pumping with the Kangzhu therapy cups helped. I also noticed the center parts of my breasts looking more plump... If its growing cleavage-ward, I couldnt be happier.

Im also planning to shift to BO in the middle of the year. Im looking forward to really having a breakthrough with NBE and graduate from A cup...

This is the medium size Kangzhu cups Im using. The small size are too small for my wide set breasts.

I do not fill up the domes, they're too high for my A cup breasts but hopefully soon. I use moderate pressure and pump 5 -10mins then massage for another 2-5 mins. I repeat for about 2 times for a total of about 30 minutes. I usually would want to do it longer but too little spare time...

The routine I've been doing for the past 2 months:

Follicular:
PM (400mg)- 1x a day Day 3-12 only

Luteal:
Fenugreek (610mg)- 2x a day
Flaxseed Oil- 1 cap 1x a day 3-4 days a week only
Progesterone Cream- 2x a day

All throughout:
Spearmint tea- 1-2x a day
Pig Placenta- 2 caps a day
Collagen + HA- 2caps 2x a day
Chlorella- 2 tabs 2x a day
Max GXL (L-Glutamine/Cordiceps/ALA,etc)- 3 caps 3x a day

Breast Massage w/ topicals: AM-PM cream
PM- FSO

Lymph Massage: every night (if I dont forget)
Pumping with Kangzhu cups: 5-10 mins for about 30 minutes a day

Exercise: Chest fly/ Chest Press/ Light Weight training/Pectoral
stretches- 2-3x a week
Lower body workout- 2-3x a week

----------------------------------------------------
Im planning to add the Wild Yam I bought months ago to this cycle just to use it all up. ANd also up my Fenugreek dosage a bit.

When Ive used up all the supplements I bought, Im palnning to switch to BO because I feel my progress with PM is very slooooow. Well Im too skinny, I should be more patient as weight IS a factor in NBE.

Hey Koko. Smile Are you trying to gain weight at all?

LOL blessedbreasts! Yes, I am. I gained 2 kgs frm when I first began NBE. But its still hard.
Whatever fat I gain goes straight to thw tummy though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon