Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black seed (black cumin) Worth it or not?

Anyone had experience/success with the effects of this?

I don't have any experience with it, but looking at the chemicals and properties it has a lot of conflicting properties and not all of it good... *shrug*

Don't know if anyone remembers Isabelle. She was a chemist or something of that nature. She used black seed. She said it increased prolactin to cause swelling. (Thread - Long time hops & FG user #96). I've used it & got swelling but don't know if it's from the black seed. It has become more expensive & scarce so I'm re-evaluating. Just wanted to know if anyone else got swelling too.
Abi - thanks for your input.

(18-09-2013, 02:46 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Don't know if anyone remembers Isabelle. She was a chemist or something of that nature. She used black seed. She said it increased prolactin to cause swelling. (Thread - Long time hops & FG user #96). I've used it & got swelling but don't know if it's from the black seed. It has become more expensive & scarce so I'm re-evaluating. Just wanted to know if anyone else got swelling too.
Abi - thanks for your input.

Hmm... if that's the intention, why not use something safer? FG does that and does it well and doesn't have nearly so many chemicals or properties and absolutely nothing conflicting. I'm using it and feel it's making a positive improvement to my overall program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon