Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the best lightening cream? urgent help needed

Sad 

hi everyone
due to our environment (north Africa) the sun has made my skin really dull with an ugly color
actually my skin wasn't fair (maybe like selena gomez) but now it looks really dark
the problem is that the nature of my skin .. it's takes a long time regenerate can anyone recommend a well effective brand of lightening creams?
plz help me I look really ugly Sad

(15-09-2013, 10:07 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  hi everyone
due to our environment (north Africa) the sun has made my skin really dull with an ugly color
actually my skin wasn't fair (maybe like selena gomez) but now it looks really dark
the problem is that the nature of my skin .. it's takes a long time regenerate can anyone recommend a well effective brand of lightening creams?

Lightening skin isn't easy. As you know that is how your skin protects itself. Peels are not long term effective. As the skin will only produce more melanin when you go back into the sun. So you need a tyrosinase inhibitor and retinaldehyde a form of vitamin a that penetrates the dermal tissue. Look into osmosis skincare.

If you are looking for something natural you can try an enzyme at home. Wheat flour oat flour 50/50 mix , mix with a tad bit of milk to make a paste and steam your face for 10 minutes. Or a stronger enzyme try tomato soup straight from the can. Cleanse first then apply and wait 10 to 15 minutes and rinse off. This will digest the dead skin and help with blood circulation. After you rinse add some honey for a hydrating mask wait 5 min and rinse.

(17-09-2013, 03:24 AM)tinytots Wrote:  
(15-09-2013, 10:07 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  hi everyone

Lightening skin isn't easy. As you know that is how your skin protects itself. Peels are not long term effective. As the skin will only produce more melanin when you go back into the sun. So you need a tyrosinase inhibitor and retinaldehyde a form of vitamin a that penetrates the dermal tissue. Look into osmosis skincare.

If you are looking for something natural you can try an enzyme at home. Wheat flour oat flour 50/50 mix , mix with a tad bit of milk to make a paste and steam your face for 10 minutes. Or a stronger enzyme try tomato soup straight from the can. Cleanse first then apply and wait 10 to 15 minutes and rinse off. This will digest the dead skin and help with blood circulation. After you rinse add some honey for a hydrating mask wait 5 min and rinse.

thank u for reply
tyrosinase inhibitor or or retinaldehyde? can i find these in a cream?
as for the natural masks.. is it ok if I use it everyday??
thank u again ... your help is much appreciated Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon