Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice on maca and NBE program

Let me just start off by saying that I live in Guatemala, 6 hours from the major city. I get all of my herbs at the local market and everything I do is homemade. Otherwise I would have to order things from the city, which extracts and supplements are ridiculously expensive!!!.....So I just make my own for way cheaper.

I have never had my hormones tested but I know they are imbalanced because of the severe PMS symptoms I have every month along with severe bleeding and clotting, I will go thru 20 super tampons in 30 hours--not fun!! Its not like that every month probably only 5 times out of the year but the rest of the time it is still heavy and extremely painful--I can't do anything except for lay down and deal with it. Plus I experience extreme mood swings...so extreme for a while I thought I may have been bipolar. That is what has lead me to here. I first started because I wanted to balance my hormones and have a healthier life. And I started reading about hormone imbalances and estrogen and small breasts and thought wow that's what's wrong with me and I can fix it!!! Anyways I have always wanted bigger breasts and thought it could never happen but after doing research I am DETERMINED to make my breasts grow and have the body and most importantly the confidence I feel I deserve. Plus, I stress a lot and have been for the past year, that's a long story, but I feel that that has negatively affected my hormones and my breasts as well. Also I just wanted to say that when I started taking fenugreek I started my period about a week or so later and noticed a definite improvement with my mood and cramps, I barely felt any!!!! So...

I started NBE almost a month ago only taking fenugreek and fennel and sometimes spearmint (when available), I was making tea out of the seeds 3 times a day along with massage and a very healthy diet. Money was tight and those were the only 2 herbs I could afford at the time. Right now things have gotten better concerning money and I have added more herbs to my program and changed things a bit. I have added lemongrass, anise seeds and ginger (when fresh & available). There is a GNC in the city and I ordered a bottle of maca root capsules, should be here in the next day or so. My question and concerns are:
Should I continue with my NBE along with maca??
Since maca regulates all hormones wouldn't it make the other herbs ineffective or would they still be good to take for the health of my breasts??
Should I tone down some of the herbs I'm taking??

Plus I make a lotion with ground fennel seed, fenugreek seed water, vitamin E, and blessed thistle powder.

I have not added the blessed thistle to my tea because I am not sure how much to add or if I should take it everyday....this is what my program looks like as of today:

This is for 30 oz of water and I now drink the tea 2 times a day--well I start with 30 ounces but it ends up being about 20 oz of tea I actually drink, I guess the herbs soak up some of the water.

Tea:
*3 TB fenugreek seeds
*3 tsp. fennel seeds
*1 1/2 tsp. anise seeds
*1/4 inch piece of ginger
*15-20 spearmint leaves
*A few pinches between my fingers of lemongrass

Additional:
*Ingest 1-2 TB fenugreek seeds (from the tea) with oatmeal every morning
*Soy lecithin 2x/day
*Vitamin E 1x/day
*Massage with homemade lotion 2x/day
*Hypnosis 3x/week...maybe
*Boobie exercises 2x/day...sometimes more
*Mantras 2x/day
*Phytoestrogen rich diet
*Chicken head soup--whenever I go to town I get chicken heads, probably 3x a week
*Staying positive--DAILY -- 24/7

I will be getting sesame oil later this week and will add that to my program. I have a recipe for an Ayurvedic breast enlargement treatment using sesame oil and I may try to make that.

I make fenugreek sprouts every other week and when I do it makes about a cup at a time which will last about 4 days.

I strength train as well and I am finding it really hard to gain weight and muscle right now--I eat a lot and was hoping the maca will help me gain weight too, I am currently 109lbs. But it seems like the weight that I do gain likes to go to my tummy first. That is really discouraging since I am working really hard on getting some abs and it seems like all the exercises I am doing is for nothing some days. I also want big glutes for a nice big ass and read that taking maca will help achieve that too. I am really excited about getting the maca and would like to make it an addition to my program but I also want to do things right and be healthy. Maybe I could alternate maca one week and boobie tea the next...???

Plus maca is actually a vegetable and is available in the mountains here in Guatemala. My friend is currently travelling in the mountains and I asked him if he could find some for me and he did!!! He will be back later this week with 24 of them and I got a really good price. I plan on drying them and making my own maca root powder, hopefully. We will see how it goes....

I also need some advice on doing a cleanse. I got some dried artichoke leaves and wormwood. The lady in the market said those are good for cleaning out the colon and the liver. I did some research and she is right. How often should I do a cleanse and for how many days?? Do you eat food when cleansing--how does it work?? Do I have to stop my program?

Has anyone added maca to their program and can you give me some advice, thoughts or feelings??

I initially started with fennel, ginger and spearmint on 8/19/2013, I added fenugreek on 8/21/2013...I have gained one inch!!!

Hopefully I will get to a B cup with my current program. Once I achieve that I was thinking of getting Breast Actives to enlarge them even more and get to a D cup. Does anyone have an opinion on that?? Is that a good strategy??

Honestly I hope I get larger with my current program, lol!!!!!

I know this is a long thread but just wanted to be thorough, I am new and in need of some good advice from someone who is going through this already!!!!

Thanks for any help I get and I greatly appreciate the time you give!!

Just did a liver cleanse after reading Dolls thread using my artichoke leaves. I will be doing a cleanse every month for 2 days and every 3 months for 4-5 days.

Been doing some reading and changed my program a bit.

My phytoestrogens are:
fenugreek 3TB/day
fennel 3tsp/day
anise 1-1/2tsp/day

anti-androgen:
spearmint tea 5x/day (maybe)

stabilizer:
maca 1000mg-1500md/day

progesterone:
yucca (will be added soon)

lemongrass in the tea is supposed to help with acne

soy lecithin 2400mg/day
Vitamin E 400IU/day

Hopefully I have everything covered now and I will see some good growth!!!

Plus, a super healthy diet full of protein and fruits and vegetables!!! With lots of milk.....I read phytoestrogens are best absorbed with calcium so I always drink a glass of milk after my tea.

Hi,

Im planning to add maca to my routine if it wont conflict with other herbs im taking. Any good results with your maca?

Im taking Chasteberry (to normalize my period coz its got longer from PM), Saw Palmetto, Breast Actives.

Yes maca could help with your nbe so far sounds really good and well done but I would suggest no breast actives I doubt you'll get a d with them there are mostly bad reviews on here and I don't like how all the before afters pictures are stolen from breast implant surgeons its a complete waste of money for the dose you get.
If you want to try a pill or cream to get a d cup pueraria mirifica from ainterol worked amazingly for me and most people seem to get some results with it or bovine ovary pills seem effective too.

hi bontia
I want to start pm program
in what dose should I start?
and in which days of the month?
your help would be much appreciated

Thanks BonitaDDs
I have been using the maca for, I think, 2 weeks now. I feel great and seeing some growth in my bust and butt!!

Since I have posted that thread I have done some more research on Breast Actives and have come to the same conclusion. Thanks for your input.

And I have ordered some BO pills, actually the raw multi ovarian from Swanson's. I don't know if you saw my thread about in glandular therapy forum.....I had a question about taking BO with maca and other herbs because I think the BO should be enough that I shouldn't have to take the herbs. I'm thinking of ordering the pituitary gland pills too. And I had some other questions but I don't remember what I wrote, lol.

I also posted that article on glandular therapy, I know it's long but super informative!!

Today I measure:

31-1/4 bust
36in hips/butt

(30-09-2013, 07:52 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi,

Im planning to add maca to my routine if it wont conflict with other herbs im taking. Any good results with your maca?

Im taking Chasteberry (to normalize my period coz its got longer from PM), Saw Palmetto, Breast Actives.

Hi koko,

I am just about 2 weeks into taking maca and I now measure 31-1/4. Before I started I measured 30-1/2. I have also grown an inch around my hips/butt!!! I feel really good with the maca.....I get really stressed out sometimes and anxious and since I started taking maca it just makes me feel better, like I can think more clearly. Its also gives me energy but not like bouncing off the walls, can't sleep. Just good and just enough. But keep in mind everyone is different.

It shouldn't conflict with the other herbs but the PM I'm not sure about, you may have to rotate your herbs, not even sure if that's the right term, lol. Obviously I don't know much about that, just keep reading and you'll find out......Hope this helps.

Also I've read some bad things about breast actives, hopefully you didn't spend too much money on it and hopefully it works for you.

Happy growing!!

Wow! Your growth is very encouraging. I guess I'll have to try maca for myself even if i'm on chasteberry... I'm taking a break from PM anyway bcoz of my prolonged cycle.

I already bought a few bottles of Breast Actives so I'll just take it until it runs out. =) No significant development from it in the breast department though. But the cream is quite good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon