Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

aloe gel for the skin .....

One question: but the aloe gel must be put on the skin before putting the domes (brava) or after?

Thanks

I don't use Aloe gel but I'd say after to help heal.... Aloe gel is not real slippery and is absorbed into the skin and with a dome on I've had instances where products like that make the domes stick to my skin..... not slide along it as with a good lubricating lotion... and sticking causes irritation...

Brava is very different to the other devices, it doesn't need a lubricator- just a skin prep which is left to dry before putting on the domes. Brava suggests special prep wipes, but my experience and that of many other users is that aloe works 100 times better at protecting the skin before putting domes on

ok, so before I put it, I leave it to dry and then I put the domes.

thank you!

BRAVA should arrive tomorrow or Monday ... I'm so excited! Smile Meanwhile I bought the aloe gel

(13-09-2013, 02:22 PM)universallove Wrote:  Brava is very different to the other devices, it doesn't need a lubricator- just a skin prep which is left to dry before putting on the domes.

Sounds a lot less messy than the others!

Make sure it's pure aloe gel (99% is ok but has to be alcohol free as well) or it could damage ur domes!

And I agree Karen, waaay less messy! I do find Brava just alot less to think about in general! The only issue is finding the time wen ur busy! 3-4 hours everyday, besides sleep of course- it sure is alot of time! I spose alot of people do 2 hours daily noogling, so I guess it's not too bad comparativly.. U can be a tonne more Mobile wearing Brava compared to the others too.

(13-09-2013, 04:50 PM)universallove Wrote:  I spose alot of people do 2 hours daily noogling, so I guess it's not too bad comparativly.. U can be a tonne more Mobile wearing Brava compared to the others too.

That's exactly why I started making my own... no hoses... once its on it stays on loner than I typically want to wear it... lol

@universallove: What I bought is not good (only 70%, with alcohol).
I'll buy another type Sad

Thanks for your advice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon