Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

(06-01-2014, 03:29 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 01:17 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 09:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  [quote='myboobs' pid='93923' dateline='1388894152']
[quote='Missed Miss' pid='93921' dateline='1388893984']
PUPPIES???? Awwwww, I LOVE puppies!!!! They're SOOOOOO cute!!!! Can I pet them??

OK but no goats n snakes :p

What about wombats and armadillos?

Maybe pussycat or chiwawa :p

Oh WOW, you guys I just came across some more old pics of me in a swim suit without any padding and the flatness is staggering! I cannot believe ive come that far. I don't even remember being THAT flat! Now Ill be honest here, I HAVE gained a lil weight over the years since then but not more then maybe 10 lbs or so which I highly doubt would make THAT big of a diff to my boobs, especially considering most of my weight gain always goes straight to my tummy. and even back then when id gain a lil weight it NEVER went to my breasts so I am going to contribute most of my breast growth to nbe and not just all over weight gain which im sure helped but none the less Ive come a long way! btw I think I still have that old swim suit top some where so if I can find it I will do some comparison pix so we can really see the diff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2014, 11:21 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Oh WOW, you guys I just came across some more old pics of me in a swim suit without any padding and the flatness is staggering! I cannot believe ive come that far. I don't even remember being THAT flat! Now Ill be honest here, I HAVE gained a lil weight over the years since then but not more then maybe 10 lbs or so which I highly doubt would make THAT big of a diff to my boobs, especially considering most of my weight gain always goes straight to my tummy. and even back then when id gain a lil weight it NEVER went to my breasts so I am going to contribute most of my breast growth to nbe and not just all over weight gain which im sure helped but none the less Ive come a long way! btw I think I still have that old swim suit top some where so if I can find it I will do some comparison pix so we can really see the diff.

Omg! For sure! Those are two different chests!

(06-01-2014, 11:21 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Oh WOW, you guys I just came across some more old pics of me in a swim suit without any padding and the flatness is staggering! I cannot believe ive come that far. I don't even remember being THAT flat! Now Ill be honest here, I HAVE gained a lil weight over the years since then but not more then maybe 10 lbs or so which I highly doubt would make THAT big of a diff to my boobs, especially considering most of my weight gain always goes straight to my tummy. and even back then when id gain a lil weight it NEVER went to my breasts so I am going to contribute most of my breast growth to nbe and not just all over weight gain which im sure helped but none the less Ive come a long way! btw I think I still have that old swim suit top some where so if I can find it I will do some comparison pix so we can really see the diff.
Icridible !! What fantastic growth !! A true inspiration Smile
Ty for inspiring for us minnions who are on the journey Smile

It is my honour and pleasure to be an inspiration to u all. That is the only reason I bother to share my nbe journey online. I want people to know it IS possible to grow ur breasts naturally. There's so many people and articles that say its impossible and THEY'RE WRONG! Just takes a lot of research, trial and error, dedication and persistence! Never give up!

(07-01-2014, 02:06 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  It is my honour and pleasure to be an inspiration to u all. That is the only reason I bother to share my nbe journey online. I want people to know it IS possible to grow ur breasts naturally. There's so many people and articles that say its impossible and THEY'RE WRONG! Just takes a lot of research, trial and error, dedication and persistence! Never give up!

Shall I kneel ? Your nonourable ? Tongue

Yes, I could rather use a foot stool right now Tongue haha but seriously I didn't mean to sound pompous if that's how it came across lol. It just feels good to know Ive come so far and it makes me happy to be inspiring to others as others have inspired me so much. I still have a ways to go but im glad to have good people to share the journey with Smile

(07-01-2014, 02:45 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Yes, I could rather use a foot stool right now Tongue haha but seriously I didn't mean to sound pompous if that's how it came across lol. It just feels good to know Ive come so far and it makes me happy to be inspiring to others as others have inspired me so much. I still have a ways to go but im glad to have good people to share the journey with Smile

You don't come across pompous at all .
It is my cheeky humour ( sorry ) Smile

Naw don't be sorry. Bring on the cheeky! Wink lol

They may have been small, but they were very cute!! :-) Nice to see that you've grown them so big, though!! Gives the rest of us more hope!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon