Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to buy the Brava system brand new for less than 800$ ??

Where to buy the Brava system brand new for less than 800$ ??

And get a trial, money back guarantee if possible?

Thanks

According to Brava.... You can get your full money back if you return it within 30 days...... unopened..... they also say that you can get your money back if you don't get the results.... only if you buy I through an authorized Brava physician.... So you can get money back.... but I doubt you can get that guarantee for $800....

Ya I understand....I just placed the order wth Brava yesterday and my credit card was declined (probably because it's a debit/visa) and I don't have any other method of paying other than Paypal which they don't accept so I'm gonna have to find the Brava system somewhere else.

Sad

Awwww... You need to get another credit card... How much was a new one?

(13-09-2013, 06:16 PM)karren Wrote:  Awwww... You need to get another credit card... How much was a new one?

Ya but I don't understand I've never had problems with the card before. and brand new with the skin care kit it and shipping and tax it was around 1060$ but i didn't take the skin care kit with mine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon