Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Thank you! It's so exciting for me to see them from a new angle! Especially an angle that is seen often by my partner!

(27-08-2014, 06:53 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Another 1 month update! This is month 17. I did not get to noogle too much this month but that's okay because they still seem to be growing! I'm not sure why my one boob is looking the wrong direction. I may have just posed a little weird. :/

Here are months 10, 16 and today:

Jenn ur boobies look gorg . Many would give their right arm to have same .
I recon breastnexus should make u mascot of the forum Smile
Well done gal , congratsSmile

Thank you myboobs! Big Grin Tongue

Here is another photo from before NBE. I ALWAYS wore padded bras back then and as you can see, it was still a very flat sight to see WITH the extra help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-08-2014, 11:12 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thank you myboobs! Big Grin Tongue

Here is another photo from before NBE. I ALWAYS wore padded bras back then and as you can see, it was still a very flat sight to see WITH the extra help.

U need to sprinkle some of your boobie magic on me :p Wink

DAMN nice, Jennifer!!!! I'm impressed and highly envious!!!!

Wow! You're such an inspiration to me ^^ your boobies looks reallllly goodSmile

(27-08-2014, 11:49 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  DAMN nice, Jennifer!!!! I'm impressed and highly envious!!!!

(28-08-2014, 03:10 AM)bluepink Wrote:  Wow! You're such an inspiration to me ^^ your boobies looks reallllly goodSmile

Thank you so much guys! I am thrilled!

(28-08-2014, 06:12 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(27-08-2014, 11:49 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  DAMN nice, Jennifer!!!! I'm impressed and highly envious!!!!

(28-08-2014, 03:10 AM)bluepink Wrote:  Wow! You're such an inspiration to me ^^ your boobies looks reallllly goodSmile

Thank you so much guys! I am thrilled!

Yeah!! I guess SO!!!! I would be, too, if I had such incredible girls as yours!!

Wow, amazing progress Jennifer, I hope so badly I succeed like you. Sad But I can't get a noogleberry...

Thanks Lunice! A lot of hard time and effort and positive thinking will slowly get you there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon