Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Here's July 2013 vs. August 2014! And the last one is a shot of them while I'm laying down. I recently saw what they look like from this angle and can now see why my bf is constantly burrowing and falling asleep in them! Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, on the last pic where you are lying down, they look so amazing! Smile

(27-08-2014, 07:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Wow, on the last pic where you are lying down, they look so amazing! Smile

Thanks! Yeah, my new home has a mirror across from the bed so I finally got to see them from this angle. I was truly surprised by how big and nice they look! Big Grin

Seriously AHHHHmazing!

On a total posting spree. Sorry! Here's a grab shot from month 7 and today, month 17!

Your boobies are so nicely close together. I can't remember what your start pic looked like. Have you had major increases on the middle over the course of your program or have you always been closely spaced?

Never apologize for pic posts!!!

(27-08-2014, 07:31 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Your boobies are so nicely close together. I can't remember what your start pic looked like. Have you had major increases on the middle over the course of your program or have you always been closely spaced?

Never apologize for pic posts!!!

Thanks! I do a lot of massages where I want growth such as the top area and the middle to get great cleavage. I have noticed a ton of growth in those spots and I greatly attribute it to all the massaging I do there and of course noogling.

(27-08-2014, 07:36 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thanks! I do a lot of massages where I want growth such as the top area and the middle to get great cleavage. I have noticed a ton of growth in those spots and I greatly attribute it to all the massaging I do there and of course noogling.

That's great news! I will just keep workin' it and be patient.

One last comparison shot and then I swear no more! This is a 6 month difference. This angle is a slightly better distance shot of my breasts compared to my whole torso.

Wow, I love the picture where you are laying on your side - they look huge and gorgeous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon