Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(20-09-2013, 08:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-09-2013, 08:00 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(19-09-2013, 08:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  One thing I know for a FACT is that stress and depression do zilch for breast growth. This has been a very hard month for me. When I am depressed I don't want to eat and I'm noticing the first thing to go is my breasts. So discouraging. Must eat food, must eat healthy!!

Stress has always been an issue. It's getting better now, however, it's difficult for me to gain weight bc I'm on a gluten free, low glycemic indexed diet for other health reasons. This diet pretty eliminates carbs and therefore I can't increase my weight at all.

Try eating a lot of protein. That should help with the weight gain. Do you do protein shakes? If you don't you should think of drinking those daily!

An increase in protein will only help one gain WEIGHT (not fat, and I am pretty sure that fat is what nsas is talking about when she says "weight" for breast growth) if one uses some form of heavy resistance exercise. This weight gain from protein and exercise is from gaining muscle. For increased fat with a diet that nsas is on, she would just need to eat A LOT more calories... more than is her caloric daily output. Given that most of her foods in her diet are low in calories, she would need to just eat A LOT more in quantity.

(20-09-2013, 09:05 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(19-09-2013, 08:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  One thing I know for a FACT is that stress and depression do zilch for breast growth. This has been a very hard month for me. When I am depressed I don't want to eat and I'm noticing the first thing to go is my breasts. So discouraging. Must eat food, must eat healthy!!

Stress has always been an issue. It's getting better now, however, it's difficult for me to gain weight bc I'm on a gluten free, low glycemic indexed diet for other health reasons. This diet pretty eliminates carbs and therefore I can't increase my weight at all.

Try eating a lot of protein. That should help with the weight gain. Do you do protein shakes? If you don't you should think of drinking those daily!

An increase in protein will only help one gain WEIGHT (not fat, and I am pretty sure that fat is what nsas is talking about when she says "weight" for breast growth) if one uses some form of heavy resistance exercise. This weight gain from protein and exercise is from gaining muscle. For increased fat with a diet that nsas is on, she would just need to eat A LOT more calories... more than is her caloric daily output. Given that most of her foods in her diet are low in calories, she would need to just eat A LOT more in quantity.

Ahhh.....I see! Thank you for the clarification! I wonder what foods she should be eating then since she can't do carbs. Things like avocados & salmon?

(20-09-2013, 09:52 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-09-2013, 09:05 PM)timarie Wrote:  

Ahhh.....I see! Thank you for the clarification! I wonder what foods she should be eating then since she can't do carbs. Things like avocados & salmon?

YES! And nuts are low in glycemic index and are gluten free (when they are not dry roasted or flavored) and high in good fats, as well as dairy products and legumes. Even if she just ate a lot more in quantity of what she already does eat. She really can gain some fat if she has a higher caloric input than is her caloric output. Carbs increase a person's fat on their body only because the human body does burn fat after it is done burning the carbs we eat. After it burns the carbs (which it will ALWAYS burn instead of fat), it goes straight to burning muscle after that. It skips right over the fat. Now if there are no carbs being eaten, the body will go straight for the fat to burn. So, not only do carbs get deposited as fat after they are eaten and not utilized (if more carbs are being eaten than are needed), but carbs also act essentially as a fat-burn blocker!!! But, one can also gain fat from having too high levels of glucose, which is avoided by nsas's low glycemic index diet. All of her foods minimize the "spiking" of glucose levels, which minimizes the possibility of having more glucose in one's system than one needs (and therefore, do not get to store any as fat! Since glucose is only stored as fat when there is more glucose than the body needs to utilize at the moment in time... just as the left-over carbs are stored as fat as well). Therefore, she will just need to eat A LOT MORE of these kinds of foods in order to increase her caloric intake to be more than what her body needs, so that she can store some of it as fat.

I hope that was helpful and doesn't confuse anyone!

[/quote]

[/quote]

YES! And nuts are low in glycemic index and are gluten free (when they are not dry roasted or flavored) and high in good fats, as well as dairy products and legumes. Even if she just ate a lot more in quantity of what she already does eat. She really can gain some fat if she has a higher caloric input than is her caloric output. Carbs increase a person's fat on their body only because the human body does burn fat after it is done burning the carbs we eat. After it burns the carbs (which it will ALWAYS burn instead of fat), it goes straight to burning muscle after that. It skips right over the fat. Now if there are no carbs being eaten, the body will go straight for the fat to burn. So, not only do carbs get deposited as fat after they are eaten and not utilized (if more carbs are being eaten than are needed), but carbs also act essentially as a fat-burn blocker!!! But, one can also gain fat from having too high levels of glucose, which is avoided by nsas's low glycemic index diet. All of her foods minimize the "spiking" of glucose levels, which minimizes the possibility of having more glucose in one's system than one needs (and therefore, do not get to store any as fat! Since glucose is only stored as fat when there is more glucose than the body needs to utilize at the moment in time... just as the left-over carbs are stored as fat as well). Therefore, she will just need to eat A LOT MORE of these kinds of foods in order to increase her caloric intake to be more than what her body needs, so that she can store some of it as fat.

I hope that was helpful and doesn't confuse anyone!
[/quote]

You are so well-informed, thank you for sharing! I did not know that our body will burn the carbs before fat. Good to know! I eat a lot of carbs. They give me great energy. I have no clue what field you're in but it seems like nutritionist or personal trainer would fit you perfectly!

(20-09-2013, 10:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You are so well-informed, thank you for sharing! I did not know that our body will burn the carbs before fat. Good to know! I eat a lot of carbs. They give me great energy. I have no clue what field you're in but it seems like nutritionist or personal trainer would fit you perfectly!

Thank you!! Health and fitness are definitely a passion of mine. For now I call it a hobby Tongue I'm actually a Teacher of Autistic children.

And, if I may add about the carbs being burned before fat: the body for some reason prefers to burn carbs over the fat, perhaps because it is more readily available and the body won't have to go through the process of storing the carbs as fat to replace the fat it just burned (heck, just leave the fat where it is and burn what is not yet stored!). But the ironic thing is that fat is a more effective energy source than carbs are!

And to comment on your earlier postings, my breasts are also affected significantly when I am depressed, as I cannot eat at all when that happens. You're right: boobs cannot grow without proper nutrition!

(20-09-2013, 11:16 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(20-09-2013, 10:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You are so well-informed, thank you for sharing! I did not know that our body will burn the carbs before fat. Good to know! I eat a lot of carbs. They give me great energy. I have no clue what field you're in but it seems like nutritionist or personal trainer would fit you perfectly!

Thank you!! Health and fitness are definitely a passion of mine. For now I call it a hobby Tongue I'm actually a Teacher of Autistic children.

And, if I may add about the carbs being burned before fat: the body for some reason prefers to burn carbs over the fat, perhaps because it is more readily available and the body won't have to go through the process of storing the carbs as fat to replace the fat it just burned (heck, just leave the fat where it is and burn what is not yet stored!). But the ironic thing is that fat is a more effective energy source than carbs are!

And to comment on your earlier postings, my breasts are also affected significantly when I am depressed, as I cannot eat at all when that happens. You're right: boobs cannot grow without proper nutrition!

Thanks, tinamarie. I'm going to take everything you said here into consideration.

Another 1-month update. As I was writing earlier in here, this was a difficult month. There were about 2 weeks of depression where I was barely eating anything and lost some weight. My breasts were the first thing to be affected, as always, whenever I lose weight. This is when I learned just how important diet and nutrition is with BE. So I will try to NOT let that happen again. Must eat!

The 2nd thing was I ran out of two of my most important BE herbs mid-month and am still waiting on them! Well, I'm actually replacing my kudzu root with PM this month because I hear so much about PM from you guys. I will note that kudzu is supposedly the exact same as PM (same plant, string, etc.) just a different name for it. That and it DID throw my period back a week and a half when I first started taking it! So I know it's strong. I very well may go back to taking it. I also ran out of black cohosh.

Measurement-wise I have gone back down to 33.25". I will measure again in a couple days though because I am photographing and measuring a little earlier than last month. What I never do is measure above the bust and that is where I am growing, so I will try to not stress if across the bust measurement doesn't change. Photos say a lot.

The very first month I started BE I noticed I began filling out on the sides near my armpits. I have read a lot of ppl noticed that too. I am now beginning to fill out on the top. This is from A LOT of massaging & noogling though. I figure if I want great cleavage and super-perky breasts I need to massage, massage, massage the top part! Going from the newest photo, it seems to be working!

One thing I am noticing is that my nipples are noticeably larger in this month's photo. I wonder if I am actually growing them? I would not mind! I feel larger (not too large though) nipples are feminine-looking.

Diet-wise, I have mentioned that I am pescatarian (however you spell that). I eat a little fish and no meat. That means I cannot take BO, even though I am sure I would if I wasn't veg. I eat a lot of carbs and healthy fats. I eat a rainbow of veggies and nutrient goodies every meal and cook my food from scratch. I know how important diet is.

For massage, I am a little alchemist. I make most of my own beauty products which I will share one day. For massage I use pure, unrefined shea butter and mix in a hefty amount of organic coconut & almond oil and about 10 drops of spearmint essential oil. Smells good and makes my skin soooooo nice! Really good for massage. I use on all my body.

I am in my early 30's, don't know if I mentioned that anywhere. So if you're no longer in your early 20's please know that growing is totally possible!

So here are July, August and September photos.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I want to try posting a gif because I saw that someone successfully posted one on here before. So if this works, when you click the photo it should be a gif of the last 3 months. Let's see!!

BTW, if any of you want to make GIFs, it is very easy. Have your photos saved and go here: http://picasion.com/

You then upload them in the correct order hit the button and it will turn them into a GIF. Save the photo then you can upload it here!

A comparative of when I am near my smallest during the month and then nearing my largest. I'll get a bit larger too as I near the 30th. I should start my period in the next 7-10 days. But as you can see, my size varies throughout the month, as I'm sure all of you do too. Annoying! Right when I think I'm making some serious progress, I end my period and I shrink back down.

It's all part of the game though, I know!

Photos: 1st is at smallest several weeks ago & the 2nd is from today when I am beginning to swell

I am so happy though. Even at my smallest after my period I am still MUCH larger than I was back in March when I first started. They were barely noticeable back then and extremely lopsided! NBE does work!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon