Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

forum archive for brava info

found so many brava users in the archive files on this forum!! if you look at the archive of the breast pumps section of this forum youll find that almost all the posts were from brava users, nowadays hardly anyone on here uses it!! its nice to find some info from others, even if its dated. I learnt a few valuable things which i wish id known sooner from reading through it last night. was good to see alot of successful brava graduates on there too- most of them graduated with a cup or more gain and kept it all for a long time after completing too.

(08-09-2013, 08:52 AM)universallove Wrote:  found so many brava users in the archive files on this forum!! if you look at the archive of the breast pumps section of this forum youll find that almost all the posts were from brava users, nowadays hardly anyone on here uses it!! its nice to find some info from others, even if its dated. I learnt a few valuable things which i wish id known sooner from reading through it last night.

So what did you find out usefullBig Grin?

And congratulations on your progress! You even meant you will perhaps stop in 9weeks, well I do not consider to stop soon, but I think you started out a bit bigger, everything works faster then. I don't measure in cup sizes, because it really depends on the bra, if its padded no push up,just padded I can wear C no problem at all, but I am not a C. I measure in cm and I still haven't reached even the first step (the first step towards my goal is 90cm and my first goal-not the lastTongue-is 93cm) I measure 88cm now which is just 2cm more than before brava,but I really look very different from the beginning. It is somehow really a big difference and even when the measuring tape doesn't change it looks different, I started out small, so I think filling out in every way lasts longer. I believe if I remember correctly you got an inch, well an inch is not enough for me, I most certainly need to invest more time, from this point I still do not see the end of this brava journeyBig Grin

hi there rate set!! One of the things i found out from the archives, was that you should never leave more than 13 hours between sessions, i didnt know that at all, i was pretty sure i read the manual thouroughly ;/ another thing i learnt was that some other users did shorter cycles, say 7 weeks even, but very long hours, like 16 hours wear a day or something like that, and got good results- and that even the brava reps say that brava works like that- that if you put in longer sessions your cycles can be shorter.... the other thing i learnt was that permanen growth begins at day 30-45 of use- no matter how long your sessions were prior to this, so makes me think its most worthwhile to do longer session after this point....there were other things too, not coming to me right now...

as for my progress, well at the end of the night im 86 cm accross the nipples!! That was your starting size! I started out at 82- 83 cm... im 70 cm under bust, or a 10 band (32)- are you same? if so, then wow your doing great, i wouldnt say you were small at all. According to the bra size calculator for many different brands, 88 cm accross with a 10 band or 32 band size is a small D cup. 86 cm accross nipples is a small C for a 32 band, for most brands. and yes i still fit into my C cup bra very well with that measurement, but yes it is padded. however, i fit it like a padded bra is designed to be fitted- as in alot of clevage on top!!!

Like ive said before i did measure as an A cup when i was starting out at about 83cm accross the nipples- but fit B cups fine (A's were definately too smalll, strange but true, maybe its my side boob thing affecting my cup size, i dont know).

yes im thinking of stopping in 9 weeks. will see how it goes, but it will be summer time by then, and id like to be free of marks on my chest!! Most likely ill do a second cycle. No doubt i will actually, maybe even a third!! Like others i dont particuarly want nbe to take over my life too much!! And yes, im happy with the way my breasts are looking now at the end of the night, but yes to have any hope of keeping that look i need to finish the cycle... The empty look my breasts had is totally gone, actually i forgot what they even used to look like now... and that was my main goal for nbe, i never minded being small chested, I just wanted to fill out a bit so i didnt look droopy... but of course after being a C cup now i gotta say i like it alot better.... hmmmm.... I was embarressed about my breasts before and it was getting in the way of me feeling comfortable with new boyfriends, so thats why i wanted to change their appearance... to me they looked like id breast fed or something you know, sorta droopy and empty looking... it was from weight loss actually. so yeah i never really aimed high with nbe. I just glad that ive found something that looks like it might actually get me to my small but important goal

No I am not big at all, I just have a strangely built wide bust cage although it doesn't look wide at all when I look in the mirror, but somehow somewhere it is.

I don't think about stopping till I reach my first goal or realize that I cannot reacht itBig Grin. I think it would be much harder for me to stop and then to start again, having to get used to all that again, to get skin problems again.. I started out small so an inch is really not enough for me, I need at least 2, at the best 3Smile and that takes time.

Your breasts are similar to mine Smile except u started out quite a bit firmer- if I started with urs I probably wouldn't have started at all! They looked lovely! They certainly didn't look like double as! They looked an A cup I think - doesn't everyone agree? Even a full A. U must have a big rib cage to have started at 86 cm. I'm very surprised u would have fit a AA at all if ur a 32 band! Wats ur underbust measurement? U really want those bigger breasts by the sounds- and u got the right attitude to get them too Smile

Reset, your photos progress, have you taken them before putting on the domes? After how many hours?

Congratulations on your progress! Smile

(15-09-2013, 03:19 AM)universallove Wrote:  if I started with urs I probably wouldn't have started at all! They looked lovely!

I agree.... if I can get to where rateset started id be really happy!

Ah, you guys are always so niceSmile, you always say they look nice to everyoneBig Grin

Anyways, the form is not a problem, when they swell up they do get a nice round form, but I need more tissue, more volume, with little tissue they just cannot get that roundness. Thats what I am working on (the picture with the big swelling is only 2hours later, but after like 4hours it looks really round, not so much/too much swelling on the top). They are different sizes, one was definitely just an AA, they are still different sizes, but I would say that its less noticeable, but I do notice that strangely the smaller one widens out more than the bigger one. That part of the story is the strangest at the moment.

@cingo
the small pictures were taken 12hours after taking off the domes, but I have to say if I would wait even longer like 15hours or more it would be less, so even 12h later its still to a big part just swelling, not gains. And the terrible redness is always gone fast, so I don't worry that much about that. It is gone, but I pump again, then I get it again and again.. Sometimes its not that bad, on the pictures 2months after its quite bad, but as I said its gone fast, if you get it don't worry, just use aloe vera creams.

and congrats on your progress so far! you can really see a difference. my skin was red like yours in those pics too before i started prepping with aloe, now all the rednness and irritation is basically completely gone, my ring marks dont even stick around long either. makes me curious as to what is in those non sting prep wipes actually, and if maybe they actually make skin irritation worse!!

as i said in my thread something is up with my sport box and my swelling has been noticably substandard of the morning so i feel like my progress is stalled. my nipples arent even puffy when i take the domes off!!! the past few days swelling has been only about 88 cm (its usually close to 90) and my night im only 85cm when usually ive been 86. im waiting on a second hand brava set i recently bought- its late arriving, really hoping it comes soon!!!

i know i should probably airlock in the meantime to keep with my program but i dont know how airlock holds out during sleep!! i dont have an airlock tube either!!! maybe ill just suck some extra air out before falling asleep...

You can simply suck out the air with your breath. I let the box create the vacuum first and then I make more pressure with my breath and then I attach the tube to the box again, you could do that too. I also use aloe vera, but I still get redness, what cream do you use?

Once you posted a link to a brava page, I like one of the pictures, where you can see the way breasts change as they grow. First they were wide apart, then they filled in, but still did not look mature and fully developed and in the last picture they are not only bigger, they changed the form a lot, they got that drop-form

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon