Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried or heard of Purafem?

Can anybody share anything about PM by Purafem? I found it online and seemed to have good reviews, only on their site though...

Dear Koko,

I've been taking it, off and on (I shopped around at first for the best brand - it's Purafem), for about two years. You should see my girls!
My nipples are pink, about as big as half-dollars, and really stand out. The breasts themselves are more than 32s now. I recommend Purafem highly if you want to be fem!

Kisses for your nipples,
IanBrianna

Hi Koko! Purafem update. They seem to have competitors, and they themselves are rather high-end as to price. Right now I am researching something called Puresterol, which appears to have good credentials from doctors and such. I have also switched from Purafem nanoserum to another nanoserum called Sublime Bust, manufactured by "Cheeky Physique". Their serum includes something called adifyline, which is billed as promoting local fatty tissue where applied.

I still take Purafem capsules and I am getting results, from mild to moderate (there is some see-sawing). I agree with some others in the threads that taking feminizing herbs sometimes increases cross dressing desires, sometimes puts them to sleep. Incidentally, you can take saw palmetto with pueraria mirifica without inhibiting its effects, because saw palmetto is not a phytoestrogen. It is beneficial in several ways, including suppressing DHT testosterone (this latter is hard on hair follicles) and shrinking the lining of the prostate, if not the prostate itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon