Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PMS after period?

Okay, so I have always had PMS symptoms about a week to two weeks before my period began. I would get the typical symptoms: moodiness, acne, increased hunger, fatigue, etc. The cycle before my last I took PM for the first part of the month and Rhodiola Rosea in the second part (the RR wasn't related to NBE), and then discontinued all herbs until now. Oddly enough, in my most recent cycle I've been experiencing PMS AFTER my period, as opposed to before. It correlates to when I took the PM in the cycle before last (btw, I got depressed, fatigued, and noticed increased acne with PM as well).

Just wondering if anyone has any input as to why I'm now getting PMS after my period (it lasts like 2 weeks from the start of my period to mid-cycle) and if there is anyway for me to correct it? It's really terrible to be honest. Am I estrogen dominant now or am I not producing enough estrogen at the start of my period?

(Also, in the week or two before my period I feel like I should be feeling AFTER my period. Not hungry, better mood, clear skin, less tired etc. Ugh, my hormones are so out of whack).

You all seem pretty knowledgable about hormones and herbs so I thought this might be the best place to ask!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon