Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any advice for utterly destroyed breast shape?

Hello, I'm in my early twenties and I am desperate for some advice.

I always had a very modest bust line growing up, and being into sports and slightly androgynous dress styles, I prefer it that way. I don't know what size I was as a teen, I could never find a bra that fit properly because I have a wide ribcage, broad shoulders, and uneven breast sizes. I wore sports bras for most of my teen years.

I rapidly gained about 100 pounds from thyroid problems. I have lost all of the weight at this point, but I am in bad shape and very flabby with a lot of stretch marks and some mild loose skin. As you can imagine, my breasts did not fare well from this. I don't feel comfortable posting a picture, so I'll do my best to describe them. They're very saggy and empty looking, despite having been so small to begin with. They feel like there's just not enough breast tissue for the skin. If I lift them up from the bottom, they form an L rather than lifting into a round shape. Like bending a pancake in half. When I bend over, the skin pools to the center of each breast, and they hang very thin and long. They're also extremely lopsided, as the larger one sagged to a much larger degree than the smaller one. They aren't even the same shape, they look like they belong to two different people.

I imagine some of it will firm up as I tone my body, but I am really desperate to actually lift them as I want to be able to go braless without having a two inch height difference in my nipples! I just want actual round boobs again, I feel extremely uncomfortable in my body the way it is. I would also love to even out the size difference a bit, although that's definitely not my biggest concern. I'm not really sure how to do that either, seeing as how both of them are deflated and need some help.

Due to my health issues, I really can't take any kind of supplement or herb that affects hormones. I've swapped out my sports bras for camisoles since reading a recent study about bras contributing to sagging, and I've started massaging every day, but that's the extent of what I've done. I started about two weeks ago. I was hoping someone else had some advice or success story to share, I'm not feeling very optimistic!

Thank you!

No hormonal supplements I'd suggest a pump noogleberry or the Chinese cupping ones look good you can pump the smaller one more.
Supplements you can take 3-9g MSM with vitamin c and collagen could help fill them up as well improve skin and massage with a good natural oil maybe a lotion with volufiline.
They should also improve with chest exercises.
I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so bad I hope you will soon feel better about your body soon I'm sure they don't look as bad as you think try looking at this site WWW.007b.com it has all different natural breasts you'll probably find yours aren't so bad and are normal.

Yes Noogleberry has been helping with making my smaller breast look fuller and more evenly shaped.

Also have to add. Congrats on the weight loss! That is amazing. Be proud of yourself for being able to accomplish that!

Your options are quite limited and noogling will only help if your current hormone balance is ok after what you have been through. I very much suggest getting a 30d test of your estrogen, progesterone levels and if possible prolactin. A single test point would be ok but minimally I would suggest 10days after your 1st day of your period and 7-10days after ovulation (track your temperature to see when you've ovulated). If you have a very regular cycle, then you can guesstimate when those dates are.

Hopefully, you have a good ratio and not only ratio but hit a high level of progesterone post ovulation. If you don't, noogling will probably not yield much result and could damage the already damaged coopers ligaments In My Opinion.

I'd would 1st get female sex hormone tested, work on shortening the coopers ligaments and restrenghtening them (not sure about going braless yet- I'd suggest very tight bras to shorthen the stretched ligaments like Chinese chest binding 1st ie use or lose them, then slowly go braless to strenghen the shorten ones and lying stomach down in water to let then hang support by the bouyancy of the water vs just gravity and air)

and

effective Thai breast slapping and seeing if they respond. Use of hold cold alternating compresses to help bring blood to your breasts as well.

I really suggest Tao Deer Exercise as its meant to help with hormonal balance and could produce some fullness and growth from the very light touch/chafing

and

chiyomilk's fat transfer technique everytime your shower.

And

Dry brushing to move your stagnant lymph could be very good for you as well.

And most importantly!

Make sure your diet is very rich in collagen - eating skin, connective tissue etc. , healthy animal fats + coconut oil, high in minerals to alkaline your biological system and get plenty of silica.

Drink only pure dechlorinated, defluronated water since you have a known endocrine issue. Do not drink kagan water - alkaline bogus water done via toxic elements.

Don't get discouraged, it took years to lead to your current state, it will as much time or longer to help correct some of the damage and some of it will probably be irreversible.

As a more extreme but natural option as well is to induce lactation, maintain high lactation pumping for a 2-3 years and then over the course of a year slowly, very slowly wean the lactation. You may not gain too much size but you could get a fuller and less deflated appearance. The key is you need to lactate for a long period not 3-6months but years and never stop cold turkey or your breasts will most likely wind up like turkey necks. You need to allow your body to slowly retract glandular structures and get replaced with fat.

I know it can sound disheartening, but doing the above you can avoid costly, dangerous, expensive surgery and the feeling of a foreign object sitting on your chest.

It won't necessarily take years you should see improvement in months your young so you have the best chances of healing them completely a hormone test is good are you on birth control if its progesterone important for pumping and your on birth control contain progesterone you should be OK to pump I used noogleberry with progesterone injection and pm for good results.

Oh wow! you sound a lot like me! i have hashis and nothing worked for me other than progesterone (I dont make hardly any) and BO. I know with hypothyroidism, estrogen anything is a NO-NO! I was entering menopause practically before nbe so I was low in every damn thing. Maybe thats why I responded well to BO/PC. SO yes, success story for me! I had the flabby pans as well from the drop of hormonal output so I can relate to an extent.

I also have broad shoulders and hate the fit of bras!

Tibetan113, she stated she can not take any supplement that affects hormone levels so that limits her ability to correct any imbalances.

Also, anyone I've seen that has been successful has taken at least 2yrs (yourself included) and without herbal phyto-hormones should mean it will at least that long.

If she does decide to induce lactation, that should help but its noy an immediate quick fix. Its a time and labor intensive solution and a long term option (in my opinion a 3yr from start to finish approach) and amoint of growth could be as little as just filling out currect size to 2-3 cup enhancement.

Hopefully I'm wrong and she is a fast responder but those are so few.

hello, let me tell you I'm new to NBE. I was about to get breast implants but due to sagginess I was only able to get a lift and can't due to scarring issues. But your situation sounds very much like mine. I lost extreme amount of weight nearly 8 kilos in a week. I was very sick in hospital and the skin on my breast is wrinkly and how you describe them hanging thin and long. Spot on description its the part I dislike most. I've been really encourage by the women on this forum. So for the last two weeks I've been starting my own program. Fenugreekx2, massagex2, RCtea and maca. Plus press ups and squats daily. I was using two types of oils, shea butter infused with, rosemary, cinnamon and clary sage, & FSO for night massage.

This week I started a third massage after lunch with just a capsule of vitamin E poured on each breast. I noticed improvement on the wrinkly skin the next day! It keeps getting better and my nipples are sitting a few ml's higher in only 3 days. So for the saggy's out there, there is hope. I will keep going, keep being positive and committed.

I also started Chiyomilks massage in the mornings too, so it could be that. One thing that is confusing me in the luteal phase thing where people take pills half the month? I hope you find a routine that works for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon