Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White ringmarks???

I have noticed in the last little while I have been getting white ring marks where I have noogled that last at least 24hrs (until my next noogle session). I do not noogle for more than 10-15 mins at a time without a break - but I do get nasty red indentations that fade - to white rings (I have checked and there is no indentation). Luckily my partner's vision is not that good but they are noticeable to me and would be to other people if I showed them. As much as I really don't want to, I'll be taking a break for a few days to see if they go away. Does anybody else get this??? I have tried using padding but I just get no suction that way unless I overpump like crazy which has to be worse for you.

I get them and they do fade away.... sometime over weeks.... I'm guilty of over pumping and have made blisters and broken skin what have left scars... which also fade.... I can see them but no one else can....

Oh ok thanks! I am just a bit worried somebody will notice.

(05-09-2013, 12:36 PM)CHDchest Wrote:  Oh ok thanks! I am just a bit worried somebody will notice.

as long as you don't noogle and then go out with a pushup bra and a low cut top right away! and even if you did you can use makeup to hide them....

Found a crude way around this I think. I rolled up some bubble wrap and put it over the edge of the Noogleberry cup from my armpit along the top and down the innermost part, so basically anywhere the underwire of a bra wouldn't normally sit. It is harder to get the dome on and get it to stay (I have to position the pump between my knees and pump pretty much continuously) but at least I am not getting the really dark indentation in that area (and hopefully not the white mark either). I know there are some good solutions on the noogleberry forum but I don't have the time to do a more professional job right now. Hoping I can keep pumping because I look a little sad and deflated after a week!

that doesn't sound crude... it sounds creative! I always have issues with domes that have too sharp an edge.... and have taken a heat gun and softened the plastic and flailed them out before.... so that the breast flows into the dome and there's no sharp transition.... don't know why they make them that way.... obviously the designers don't use them... lol

Sorry I meant crude as in primitive not crude as in rude Blush

lol..... didn't sound like either!.... I can't see myself doing that for a couple hours.... my arms would wear out....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon