Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what kind of size increase is possible with bovine ovary

Star 

I know its a silly question because everyone s different but has anyone with bigger breasts already used it with big results?
I know its more popular program for women flat or undeveloped but im interested intrying it to see how it works on my breasts I want 3-6 more inches possibly more.

(01-09-2013, 05:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I know its a silly question because everyone s different but has anyone with bigger breasts already used it with big results?
I know its more popular program for women flat or undeveloped but im interested in trying it to see how it works on my breasts I want 3-6 more inches possibly more.

Good question. Id say try it and find out. 2 cups sizes seem to be the 99 success rate.

Your breasts are amazing, Im sure you have those interdimensionals sleeping within your body at night and take of with your soul! Sooner or later.
You are like a gold mine! Its not meant to be discouraging, but if you are the whole package, they're def coming for you. hearing music and stupid nonsensical dreaming is definitely a sign. A voice in your head.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon