Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please Help, Underdeveloped, 17, I need advice?

Sad 

I am sorry if I'm posting in a wrong part of the site but I am so desperate and confused and I need someone to tell me something other than "you're just going to have to deal with it." or "oh you're just a late bloomer" when I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. Something is very off about my body and not only can I see it but I can kind of feel it in a way as well. I just have a feeling it's not developing like it was supposed to. My breasts aren't just "small" they look .. odd. They look the exact same way that they did when I was 12. The thing is, when I was 9-15, I was eating horribly, I spent 99% of my time on the computer and barely ever ate and zero exercise. So I know that this has something to do with how underdeveloped I am. That and most likely other hormonal imbalances, my periods were irregular until I went on birth control for a couple of months and they're regular now. (but I have not taken birth control for years) That + extreme mood swings ever since puberty. I just know something is not right.

And now that I'm older it's extremely difficult to gain weight although I am trying, I am 4'10" and 79 lbs. AA-cup. But I can't just deal with it anymore. My body is seriously causing me mental issues. I do not look my age whatsoever. It's painful. No other woman in my family has breasts as small as mine, they are all at least small B-cups and some even have DD's.

I feel like I need to talk to my doctor about this but I'm scared they're just going to brush me off and tell me that nothing can be done. Huh

Wow! I can relate. Would I would do is save some money if you aren't covered by the game insurance and see an endocrinologist! I'd test everything. You need an extensive panel! All hormones and adrenal ,pituitary output. You can fix it. You just need to gibe it time. You'd be ultra screwing yourself over if you just started nbe without knowing your levels. Don't be hasty. Just learn as much as you can. Tests such as saliva or blood spot would be good. Look up zrt labs. They are independent and will give you your results in consultation free. No doc required. If this is the route you must take.

Good luck , I feel for you. Get off that BC when you get a chance. There are other ways to be regular.

(30-08-2013, 12:52 PM)EnjeruRei Wrote:  I am sorry if I'm posting in a wrong part of the site but I am so desperate and confused and I need someone to tell me something other than "you're just going to have to deal with it." or "oh you're just a late bloomer" when I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. Something is very off about my body and not only can I see it but I can kind of feel it in a way as well. I just have a feeling it's not developing like it was supposed to. My breasts aren't just "small" they look .. odd. They look the exact same way that they did when I was 12. The thing is, when I was 9-15, I was eating horribly, I spent 99% of my time on the computer and barely ever ate and zero exercise. So I know that this has something to do with how underdeveloped I am. That and most likely other hormonal imbalances, my periods were irregular until I went on birth control for a couple of months and they're regular now. (but I have not taken birth control for years) That + extreme mood swings ever since puberty. I just know something is not right.

And now that I'm older it's extremely difficult to gain weight although I am trying, I am 4'10" and 79 lbs. AA-cup. But I can't just deal with it anymore. My body is seriously causing me mental issues. I do not look my age whatsoever. It's painful. No other woman in my family has breasts as small as mine, they are all at least small B-cups and some even have DD's.

I feel like I need to talk to my doctor about this but I'm scared they're just going to brush me off and tell me that nothing can be done. Huh

(30-08-2013, 02:09 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow! I can relate. Would I would do is save some money if you aren't covered by the game insurance and see an endocrinologist! I'd test everything. You need an extensive panel! All hormones and adrenal ,pituitary output. You can fix it. You just need to gibe it time. You'd be ultra screwing yourself over if you just started nbe without knowing your levels. Don't be hasty. Just learn as much as you can. Tests such as saliva or blood spot would be good. Look up zrt labs. They are independent and will give you your results in consultation free. No doc required. If this is the route you must take.

Good luck , I feel for you. Get off that BC when you get a chance. There are other ways to be regular.

Question: Do the breasts have to be "tube-shaped" to qualify as underdeveloped? Huh mine aren't really tube-ish but still very young looking. Like I said- look almost exactly like they did when I was 12. Dodgy

Eh, another quick question: could being "underdeveloped" be the cause of my breasts being so insensitive? (they're practically numb, nipples included)

Thank you very much for the response by the way.

(30-08-2013, 04:34 PM)EnjeruRei Wrote:  
(30-08-2013, 02:09 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow! I can relate. Would I would do is save some money if you aren't covered by the game insurance and see an endocrinologist! I'd test everything. You need an extensive panel! All hormones and adrenal ,pituitary output. You can fix it. You just need to gibe it time. You'd be ultra screwing yourself over if you just started nbe without knowing your levels. Don't be hasty. Just learn as much as you can. Tests such as saliva or blood spot would be good. Look up zrt labs. They are independent and will give you your results in consultation free. No doc required. If this is the route you must take.

Question: Do the breasts have to be "tube-shaped" to qualify as underdeveloped? Huh mine aren't really tube-ish but still very young looking. Like I said- look almost exactly like they did when I was 12. Dodgy

Eh, another quick question: could being "underdeveloped" be the cause of my breasts being so insensitive? (they're practically numb, nipples included)

Thank you very much for the response by the way.

Since you are here, and are 17. Try some of the breast massages that are listed throughout the BN site, you still have MANY options. I empathize with you and hope that you find a good program that suits you're body-type. PM anytime. I mention the massage, because you basically mentioned hereditarily your family are normally 'well off' as far as breasts go, so you may still have developmental time being your age. Your weight as well plays a role, eating well at your age will naturally enhance your curves until you are sure nothing else will work. Always be safe, and don't give up! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon