Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE obsession

Hey girls,

I just feel like discussing a topic here. Before I knew about NBE I was 34A (or AA) with big puffy areolas and flat nipples. But I never really thought about it that much. Yes, the puffy areola thing was annoying but I was never really bothered by my size. As long as I kept my nipples erect when staying topless I didn't think about it much.

After doing NBE I am now 34 B/C with normal nipples and less puffy areola but I am much more obsessed about it then I was before. Even though my breasts look so much better now and I've reached my goal size, I am not happy. The breast greed has gotten to me to the point that I've been researching breast implants. I don't know how I feel about that. I know my condition is especially hard to deal with both naturally and with surgery but I FEEL I need to do more. Has anyone else felt like this?

I've only been doing NBE since April (May is when I started a consistent program) so I really haven't seen much gain yet. But, I can say I'm now overly obsessed with my breasts. I've always been small (A cup) and it never bothered me too much. I would have liked bigger ones but I wouldn't consider surgery so I never paid them much attention or worried about them much. After finding NBE I'm more unhappy with mine and hoping to get to a C. However, to somewhat answer your question (not being at my goal yet) I am now always looking at them in the mirror or feeling them for any signs of growth, swelling, whatever. It's like I went from not even noticing them at all to them being on my mind constantly.

I've TOYED with the idea of getting implants a number of times, but, 1. I just can't afford it and B. I've heard too many horror stories about them. Even the saline ones. "The Breast Implant That Ate New York City!", "Dragula", "The Blobs", "The Mommy", "The Creature From The Slacked Bazoom". But, seriously, as far as the salines, they CAN leak, too, but, at least it's just saline. Nothing to worry about there, you'll eventually pee it out, but you'll have to go under the knife AGAIN to have it corrected/refilled, or have the other one removed. Is that REALLY worth it? Plus, they just don't look real and (as far as I know), no matter how you do it, you just can't hide the scars.
Also, you DON'T want to get over-zealous about it!! There's at LEAST one video on YT, a short documentary, about some Hispanic woman that thinks her tits can NEVER be big enough!! She thinks the bigger they are, the more beautiful she is/feels. Her doctors have warned her about getting bigger ones because of LOTS of physical problems she'll develop, like, they'll actually kill her, but she didn't listen!! She got them so huge she couldn't even tie her own shoes, let ALONE SEE them, and they eventually went bad on her and she had to have them taken out! (The implants, not the laces.)

Oh yeah..... I'm obsessed.... for the last couple years.... since I started pumping my breasts... and they started growing... I want to keep doing it and have no end in site.... I do it when ever I have a free half hour.... in the car... on trips... even had a dream the other night about being hooked my to a commercial milking machine.... Moooo .. lol.. definitely obsessed.....

Yes I have found myself getting a bit obsessed at times. I really try not to think about it and get on with what I have to do. But I would never get implants after I have had heart surgery four times. I just couldn't justify risking my life like that for my appearance (I even refused spinal surgery for my scoliosis because it wasn't necessary to save my life and believe me my back is crooked). Plus, I would be super embarrassed if anyone I knew figured out I was into this, and getting implants would make that obvious. Blush

Thanks for the replies girls.

Karren, I laughed out loud when I read about your dream. But I very often dream about pumping or something breast related.

It is so strange for me researching breast implants since I have always been against it and now I am actually considering it. I think I am going to quit NBE all together and find something else, more healthy to obsess about before I end up with fake balloons in my chest. My results are actually very good so why can't I just be happy with it?

I know how you feel.... I obsess over way too many things.... lucky the obsessions don't last more than a few days and they are replaced with new ones.... and none of them are really unhealthy.... Obsession of the day club! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon