Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help out a newbie

I have low thyroid and am on synroid to address the problem. I am trying to lose about 40 lbs by using the Adkins diet and excerising. I have already dropped some but I want to gain about 3 cups sizes will losing weight. Any advice that you could give would be greatly apprieated. I have heard about Hgh from amino acids from watching Dr. Oz and from reading some of the posts here about Braggs aminos but the Braggs doesn't seem to contain 1 of the aminos that Dr. Oz recommends. Any thoughts on this please? I am using Now brand Amino Complete since it is the only brand that I found that contains all 3 of the aminos Oz recommends for Hgh:glycine, orinithine, lysine. Will this help me reach my goal or should I try something else? I am confused on what I should take for breast enlargement and what would be a good program for me with the thyroid issue. Should I go with supplements herbs and/or topical? I don't want to gain any extra weight by doing this since I'm trying to lose weight.
Any help would be greatly appreiated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon