Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone know what other glandulars do?

I've seen bovine ovary and mammary sold to increase breasts do they both do the same thing? Which is better?
Also uterus glandular are In some woman health supplements what does it do would it be useful for nbe?
If someone already posted this sorry I couldn't find much info on it anywhere.

(28-08-2013, 03:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I've seen bovine ovary and mammary sold to increase breasts do they both do the same thing? Which is better?
Also uterus glandular are In some woman health supplements what does it do would it be useful for nbe?
If someone already posted this sorry I couldn't find much info on it anywhere.

Like treats like. Just keep it simple. Yes they all contain hormones to some degree but youll be guessing what and how much. Many have tried mammary with absolutely no results but that doesn't mean its not helping us in some way. So I'd say try it n find out. I have taken mammm and uterus but nothing the first time. Then again just mamm and I can't say it help or diddnt. I took it for 3 months with bo, but first time I took it with pm and I noticed nothing but water like boobs. Maybe it increas is prolactin?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon