Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold

So glad I'm not alone in the coldness. My dad is always hot. He works out in the pool with me sometimes and cannot believe I'm cold. he says I'm not working hard enough but I seriously can't do anything to warm up, even if the pool is apparently 90 degrees Blush

Interesting to think about too with the hormone thing - you saying you used to be so hot now you're cold. I've always been cold but all the males in my family love the cold while I'm in a jacket almost year round! It definitely could be the drastic change in your hormones. How about your blood pressure and such? Has that dropped with the weight loss? That would also contribute to the coldness.

Oh, cyclists have great legs! Even the women so try not to loose too much of that hard earned muscle Smile That is the one place I find it hard to get that nice cut muscular look on me.

(03-09-2013, 04:01 PM)Wishin Wrote:  How about your blood pressure and such? Has that dropped with the weight loss? That would also contribute to the coldness.

Actually I've always had low blood pressure. Even when pushing towards 200 pounds... It might seem strange, but it makes sense when you consider that I've also been hypothyroid for most of my life.

(03-09-2013, 04:01 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Oh, cyclists have great legs! Even the women so try not to loose too much of that hard earned muscle Smile That is the one place I find it hard to get that nice cut muscular look on me.

Haha. It wasn't hard earned... Though I imagine earning anything lost back will be much harder. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon