Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Booby Wow

Yall remember that booty wow thing. Well I saw a posting for it on ebay and thought someone needa come up with a booby wow. So I did. I used a sports bra and loop it under my breasts. Been doing it for about 2 days. Gals are fuller on the bottom and poke out more and are higher just by a bit though! Nothing dramatic.

Anyways I was just sharing.

So today marks 4 days use and I gotta say, I really like the results. My breasts are closer together, I have better cleavage, they hang in a more womanly and very beautiful manner, they're extremely lifted and full on the bottom which defines them more [in my opinion]. Also, I love the quick 'pick me up' they give the gals. Especially in shirts. Big Grin

Also I love the fact that it's not something I actively have to do. Them it on once when I get dressed in the morning [I sleep with it too, but I switch out] and leave it until the next morning. That's it.

Can't wait to see how I look at my 2 week mark Smile

What do you do with the sport bra I can't understand also I googled booty wow is it the strap thing does that work?

(28-08-2013, 04:45 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  What do you do with the sport bra I can't understand also I googled booty wow is it the strap thing does that work?

I put the sports bra as normal, then pull the front down under my breasts so my breasts are free. It forms a wide U around my OO. But with my breasts free.

It's brought them closer and closer [like braces do with teeth] and has raised them higher! The gals stick out alot more then anything else I've tried.

Would it be similar to this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1s-Push-breast-Magic-Lingerie-BRa-Enhancer-CUP-M-NUDE/200719423763?_trksid=p3984.m2049&_trkparms=aid%3D333005%26algo%3DRIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D30%26meid%3D892715857884928212%26pid%3D100023%26prg%3D1023%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D200719423763%26

Emily,
Do you have a strapless pushup? Just curious how your sports bra method compares to a strapless pushup with how the girls are positioned.

I may have to try this as I've been going braless as much as possible and did notice an improvement in perkiness but now that my milk glands are expanding rapidly the past 2 weeks and breasts getting heavy I'm worried about over stretching Cooper's ligaments and gonna try and support the girls without constricting them as little as possible.

thanks for posting the suggestion.

@Wishin

Yes, something similar. Not sure how that would work in comparison though. I like just using a sports bra.

@LookingForward

I use to, and it was nothing like this. Won't lie, it held the girls up great and all but this is better to me plus I'm seeing the results when I take it off as well. Strapless never did that.

I've also gone braless, for about 4 months by now [or close to it] and I'm in absolute heaven not having to worry about bras all the time. You can try pec lifts and push ups if you think ur cooper lig. need it. and no problem.

(27-08-2013, 09:12 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  So today marks 4 days use and I gotta say, I really like the results. My breasts are closer together, I have better cleavage, they hang in a more womanly and very beautiful manner, they're extremely lifted and full on the bottom which defines them more [in my opinion]. Also, I love the quick 'pick me up' they give the gals. Especially in shirts. Big Grin

Do you have a link? Somewhere we could see what it looks like

Coming up on my 2 week mark this Friday!! Big Grin My breasts have definitely gotten sexier and closer!! I mean it's nothing as dramatic as a surgery but it's a subtle change that I've noticed. I don't know if I should go for a month or not, I'll try 3 weeks first I guess.

Cause see I don't know how long I'll have to keep this up [or on] for the results to become permanent or if I'll have to maintain or what. I'm not to sure. I know it takes like a good 6 months for something to become semi-permanent but I don't know if I'll be able to stick with it that long. Hmmm well I'll just enjoy it for the moment.

Giving myself a break today while I wash them. I'm happy my closeness hasn't gone away! Will continue to wear and see how things turn out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon