Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

I am seriously back on the nbe wagon now. It's time to do something for myself for the first time in a long time!

I have started back on PM. I am on a lower dose for a few weeks since I was off it for so long. I just ordered fso and I am planning on using that for massage. If I am not seeing the results I want I will go back to the booby stacked, but for now I am not feeling spending that sort of moolah on it.

I have also ordered a bra off aliexpress that someone posted about on a thread that I will be using after fat transfer massage. I am thinking about doing the massage in the morning while my husband gets ready for work and then wearing the bra all day at work. I would sleep in it, but I cant handle bras when I sleep! I also ordered the kangzhu system and I will pump 2x a day if I can manage it.

I am also 140 pounds right now. I am really wanting to be down to 130 and toned while keeping the thickness in my thighs and ass. We'll see. I may only go down to 135 though as I don't want to lose much breast volume.

Hey! I was kinda wondering what happened to you, glad to see you're ok. Did the squat challenge get the best of you too? lol

Oh well, good luck with your NBE!Big Grin

The squat challenge kicked my ass and I need to start it again! It's just hard because I'm working so much and I feel really awkward doing it in front of my husband... Which is dumb because I am perfectly fine knowing I'm about to be pumping around him. :p

Good Luck echapman Smile
Nice boobies - mine look similar than yours, just a bit fuller and I'm a B Cup.

Thank you Smile i was once a B cup. *single tear rolls down cheek* lol.

For real though. I was looking back through my old progress pics, some of which I hadn't even posted here, and they looked so big. I looked so skinny too! Bleh!

Lately they don't even look as perky as they usually do. I'm sure this is because they are doing that squishy thing they do before I get a small growth spurt, but it's hard not to make the grumpy cat face when I look at them. PM is squashing my attempts to stay under 1600 calories a day. I am hungry constantly and I am even taking an appetite suppressant... which contains green coffee, so if I don't see much growth soon I am cutting it out.

On a lighter note I have been sore and getting shooting pains. Mostly in ole lefty, who likes to be a show-off haha. My breast pump should come in today so my current routine is looking something like-

PM 500 mg/day
Rockmelon ringtone 15 minutes a day
Breast massage 200 rotations with fso
Pumping for 15-20 minutes

My future program will hopefully be-
30 minutes of hypnosis or rockmelon
30 minutes of pumping. Twice on weekends.
Ramp up my PM
Add collagen, calcium, and pig placenta (NOTE- IS PIG PLACENTA ACTUALLY WORTH THE MONEY? ANY THOUGHTS? SHEEP PLACENTA IS MUCH CHEAPER... ARE THEY COMPARABLE?)
300 massage rotations

Also I just wanted to post my measurements.

Starting:

Overbust- 32.5
Bust- 33
Under- 30

Breast pump came in today! My titties looked like they had gone into outer space without a helmet on XD

Why didn't anyone warn me my husband would wear the cups around under his shirt going "is it a bit cold in here? Do I need a bra? Can you see my nipples through this top?"... Also one of the cups ended up being a cat party hat. I swear we are mature well-rounded adults.

(21-05-2014, 01:23 AM)echapman Wrote:  Breast pump came in today! My titties looked like they had gone into outer space without a helmet on XD

LOL, you may want to take it easy at first on the pumping....and I don't know how you could convince your cat to wear a hat of any kind.Tongue

Mine would just hiss at me and go hide under the bed or couch if I tried to. :/

Your cat must be either less spoiled or nicer in general lol.

(21-05-2014, 01:23 AM)echapman Wrote:  Breast pump came in today! My titties looked like they had gone into outer space without a helmet on XD

Why didn't anyone warn me my husband would wear the cups around under his shirt going "is it a bit cold in here? Do I need a bra? Can you see my nipples through this top?"... Also one of the cups ended up being a cat party hat. I swear we are mature well-rounded adults.

OMG that is hilarious. Big Grin

(21-05-2014, 02:22 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

LOL, you may want to take it easy at first on the pumping....and I don't know how you could convince your cat to wear a hat of any kind.Tongue

Mine would just hiss at me and go hide under the bed or couch if I tried to. :/

Your cat must be either less spoiled or nicer in general lol.

My cat is... a bit slow. As in he sometimes walks into the next room, forgets where he is, and starts crying. My husband doesn't like him... but I mean he's so sweet even if he is a bit ugly!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon