Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

You are gorgeous!
Yummy!
I am glad everything went well. That has to be a huge relief. I'll keep my fingers crossed until you get your final results.
Yarrr!

Thanks everyone!

Welp I definitely over-did it and today I woke up really swollen and uncomfortable. Still not sure what the incision looks like because of the strips. I'm having to wear a C cup sports bra.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Also for giggles here is a photo of my new afternoon routine... Frozen veggies on my titty. Bahaha

Here you go Sarah. :p

(06-07-2014, 03:40 AM)echapman Wrote:  Here you go Sarah. :p

Well, it looks like a rather small incision. That frozen veggies on the boob pic is so "Awwwww" inspiring lmfao....aww poor baby! See, I can't help it.

And the last one, wow....you need to teach me to do my makeup like that! I would do it often lol. Amazing, I love it!!!

(06-07-2014, 01:59 AM)echapman Wrote:  Also for giggles here is a photo of my new afternoon routine... Frozen veggies on my titty. Bahaha

Okay, that's adorable.

You are so prettySmile Good to see your face! I hope you are feeling so much better today.

(06-07-2014, 03:40 AM)echapman Wrote:  Here you go Sarah. :p

Well I'm back on the nbe bandwagon! I scar pretty terribly so I decided to give myself a longer break from my program. However today is the first day of my "cycle" so I'm back at it.

Oddly enough I seemed to grow a little after stopping... My left breast seemed to hold that growth for whatever reason. I thought it was swelling but it feels like real titty squish. My right one is obviously smaller. I'm planning to pump it and massage the left to help with my scarring. Still not comfortable enough to pump them both. My bruises have faded and the scar looks better but it is SO itchy. Blah!

Yay! Emily is back! Good luck in catching righty up and in healing lefty! Smile. Itchy is a good sign btw! just give it some time, I'm sure it'll heal up nicely.

Aloe is supposed to help prevent scars.

I think a little herbs stays in your system for a few days.

Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon