Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

(03-07-2014, 11:42 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Emily's fine. She said she was covered in orange stuff, doped up, and hated titties earlier.

LOL all to be expected I suppose...

I'm not entirely sure I understand all of that, but I do understand those first two words. Smile

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers! Also thanks to Sarah for dealing with my whiney ass all day yesterday Tongue

Yesterday I was all loopy and nauseous and today I feel better stomach wise, but now my boob is swollen and kills me. I can't remove the bandages or shower (SadSadSad)
For 48 hours. I did peek a little because I was bleeding last night but I couldn't tell what it looked like. Surgery went great though and my surgeon says he's pretty positive it's not cancer and I'll know for sure in 2 weeks.

That sounds very good. Have a great holiday weekend, and a speedy recovery!

(04-07-2014, 02:55 PM)echapman Wrote:  Also thanks to Sarah for dealing with my whiney ass all day yesterday Tongue

Haha, you know you're more than welcome, sweetheart. I know you were feeling awful. I was just hoping I didn't bother ya! LOL

I'm sure you'll be feeling a lot better in a day or two.

*hugs* (gently)Big Grin

Sports bras are my best friends today. Still covered on orange stuff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-07-2014, 06:06 PM)echapman Wrote:  Sports bras are my best friends today. Still covered on orange stuff.

Girl, how is it you can still look cute and sexy a day after an operation and covered in orange goop? I hate you just a little...tee hee. (Just kidding, of course)Rolleyes
Tongue

(04-07-2014, 06:35 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(04-07-2014, 06:06 PM)echapman Wrote:  Sports bras are my best friends today. Still covered on orange stuff.

Girl, how is it you can still look cute and sexy a day after an operation and covered in orange goop? I hate you just a little...tee hee. (Just kidding, of course)Rolleyes
Tongue

There's a reason my face is cropped out :p everything from the neck up is looking like who done it and why. Thanks beautiful!

(04-07-2014, 06:37 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(04-07-2014, 06:35 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Tongue

There's a reason my face is cropped out :p everything from the neck up is looking like who done it and why. Thanks beautiful!

LOL....What have they done? your tummy is now above your boobs, and your arms aren't attached right! Still a great looking body, but you may want to get that checked out.

Hey Sarah I meant to tell you... They're letting me keep lumpy. I'm gonna make mutant a collar. I'll mail it to ya. :p

Jkjk

Here's a photo I tried to get of my eyelashes. I even put a filter on it so you can't tell how puffy my eyes are from all the meds

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-07-2014, 10:56 PM)echapman Wrote:  Hey Sarah I meant to tell you... They're letting me keep lumpy. I'm gonna make mutant a collar. I'll mail it to ya. :p

Jkjk

Here's a photo I tried to get of my eyelashes. I even put a filter on it so you can't tell how puffy my eyes are from all the meds

Aww, you got my hopes up. lol

Your eyelashes do look noticeable in the pic, at least your right ones. Also, filter or not, you are super pretty as always! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon