Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amazonian dosage

Question 

Generally the amount of herbage one takes has to do with body weight, and I'd since I'm really tall I'd like to know what kind of dosages I should take and what kind of mixes tend to work for women that don't respond to muscle rubs (except a tiny bit of redness) and massaging? I was thinking something like Boobie Stacked to get a feel for the expensive creams and an herb regime. I'm thinking alfalfa, fenugreek, maca (or possibly Ultimately Stacked), gingko, ginseng, gelatin, and tribulus while keeping up the MR and FSO for a month to see how that feels.

(22-08-2013, 08:28 PM)SkinnyPrinny Wrote:  Generally the amount of herbage one takes has to do with body weight, and I'd since I'm really tall I'd like to know what kind of dosages I should take and what kind of mixes tend to work for women that don't respond to muscle rubs (except a tiny bit of redness) and massaging? I was thinking something like Boobie Stacked to get a feel for the expensive creams and an herb regime. I'm thinking alfalfa, fenugreek, maca (or possibly Ultimately Stacked), gingko, ginseng, gelatin, and tribulus while keeping up the MR and FSO for a month to see how that feels.

I was using boobie and ultimately stacked. I love the cream but it takes a lot to do a good massage. I was having a lot of response to the ultimately stacked. But 3 days after starting I got floaters in my eyes. I am not saying it caused it but I am stopping to see if they go away. I'm switching my brand to greenbush I've read a ton of testimonies from real people. Check them out. I don't think one should overload their system in to many herbs at once. I got the breast enhancement kit #2 and the tea. It looks like a good start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon