Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alright! Got progesterone cream, now what :)

Bug 

I just wanna see if Im doin this correctly. I keep tryna understand luteal and follicular phase but im still kinda iffy. Anyway I started my period on the 13 of August... and I hear I have to count 12 days until Ican use progesterone cream... that means Id be using it on the 24 right? and I continue it for how long? til the 13th of next month? or for only 2 weeks.?

pleeeeease I really need help on this!!!!

Also wen I start my period back up Im gonna stop the cream then start taking fenugreek, is that a plan? THEN 2 weeks b4 my period use PC again, then back on fenugreek when it starts again... orrrrr should I keep using the fenugreek and forget using the PC a second time?

please please please answer all my ?s this stuff is so confusing!!! thankuuuu

(22-08-2013, 07:42 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  I just wanna see if Im doin this correctly. I keep tryna understand luteal and follicular phase but im still kinda iffy. Anyway I started my period on the 13 of August... and I hear I have to count 12 days until Ican use progesterone cream... that means Id be using it on the 24 right? and I continue it for how long? til the 13th of next month? or for only 2 weeks.?

pleeeeease I really need help on this!!!!

Also wen I start my period back up Im gonna stop the cream then start taking fenugreek, is that a plan? THEN 2 weeks b4 my period use PC again, then back on fenugreek when it starts again... orrrrr should I keep using the fenugreek and forget using the PC a second time?

please please please answer all my ?s this stuff is so confusing!!! thankuuuu

Only use it no longer than 2 weeks. That said, 12 days is the soonest you should start using it from your last period, 2 weeks is more typical, and some girls should possibly wait even longer depending on their average cycle length.

Assuming a perfect cycle you'd start using it day 15 and stop day 28 just before your period.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon