Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie: Where to start?

Hello!

A few weeks ago my friend gave me a bottle of Grobust. I figured it was a bunch of crap, but a little reading lead me to find out that it is supposed to help with female hormones so I started taking it.

I got curious and started googling natural breast enhancement and ended up here.... and holy cow! I did not know all of this was even possible!

I really really want to grow my breasts. I have not taken any measurements yet (house full of family in from out of the country), but I do know that I can fit into a 32 A. I may need to move up into a 34, but I have never properly been measured for a bra. All I know is I have small boobs, but I think I have potential. Not trying to toot my own horn here, but they have a really good shape to them. They are just too small. Especially because I have a big butt and sometimes I feel like I look really out of proportion. It's not fun buying small bikini tops and large bottoms. :/

That being said I only just stumbled on this site, and I would LOVE if someone could point me in the right direction. Right now I am taking Fenugreek and the Grobust 3 times a day and drinking water. What should I add? Should I change it during my period? How do I cleanse? So many questions!

As soon as I get a regimen going I will post photos and updates. Thanks, y'all!

(22-08-2013, 01:19 PM)echapman Wrote:  but I do know that I can fit into a 32 A. I may need to move up into a 34, but I have never properly been measured for a bra.

And it sounds like you don't properly understand bra sizing either! It's ok, VAST majority of girls don't and never do.

The only way your band size should ever change is if you gain or lose seriously huge amounts of weight. Your band size is literally the circumference of your chest directly under your breasts.

If your bra doesn't stay snug and moves around all day it's too big. If it chafes excessively and digs in painfully it's too small.

Cups can be much more interesting, but if you're currently wearing a 32A and it turns out you should drop the band size lower, then you need to increase the cup size each time you decrease the band size. So 30 band, B cup, 28 band, C cup.

BTW... I'm a 32A, and it's almost completely flat without a bra on. There's not even enough there to really say what shape I have if I'm naked. And I need a push up bra to produce much cleavage.

As for what you should be doing right now? Research time girl. Research time. There's a wealth of information here, and if you pay attention both to the situations others had AND what worked for them, you should be able to figure your own needs out eventually.
Big Grin 

Thanks for your response! I have a basic understanding of bra sizes... I have gained weight, just not in my boobs haha.

I'm going to post a before photo. I have learned sooo much from browsing the site.
I'm still having issues figuring out what to take and when in my cycle. I may just be missing threads since I am mostly browsing on my phone.

http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/advice#ibm
My favorite way to measure bust as it allows for differing size between breasts. Not all boobs are created equal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon