Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I give up...

Sad 

So I have been dealing with trying natural breast enhancement for about 3 years + now. I have had no success whatsoever. (well about half an inch) or so, but it all went away. I am not confident at all in the breast department.
So.. I have been REALLY thinking about getting breast augmentation, not just for the bigger boobs but I want to even out my body proportion. As, some parts, for example; hips are a little bit wide.
I would just like to do it for me and not anybody else. It really has an affect on my confidence level.

So I was wondering what everybody's thoughts are on this

What all have you tried? I personally wouldn't give up unless you have even given noogleberry a shot and it didn't work, especially since it is so cheap.

I'm not a fan of breast surgery even though I considered it too, but here's the deal they tend to forget to tell you. You're locking yourself into having to come up with the money to have a new surgery every 7 to 10 years for the rest of your life. I just can't see doing something like that. Once you hit a certain age, surgery takes a toll on your body no matter what type of surgery it is. So what I'm suggesting is give us an idea of what all you have tried and maybe someone can push you in the right direction of finding something that does work for you.

Hi Chelsea, i am also against breast surgery and one of my friends had hers done a few months ago and hates them and wishes she had not had it done, however there are alot of people that are very happy with there implants and have very few problems. At the end of the day its your body and if you think this is the only way to get the size you want then thats upto you hun, but be very sure and know the risks and problems that could happen, find a good surgeon and ask every question you can think off. I also think you should maybe try a breast pump of some kind as the natural route is always the best, and thats a good point Mel (itsjust4fun91) about you having to get them done every 7 to 10 years, thats alot of money and alot to put your body through as you get older. But its your choice and i wish you luck and happiness in whatever you decide to do. xxxx
Question 

Yeahh.. that's another problem, I have no idea where I would come up with the 6-7 thousand dollars for it, but I was thinking of putting a loan on them if I did.
I don't understand really, both of my older sisters are a size D or DD and I am just a C. I am only 19 and I am pretty sure I am done growing. I am not sure though because I DID start puberty later (15 or 16).

Oh man, I have tried a lot especially from researching and reading what works on this NBE site.
I took Vitex to balance out my hormones (because I think I am estrogen dominant) before I went out and blew my money on a 3 bottle supply of Breast Success. Which it did work a little bit but I am thinking it was all in my head. They mainly just tingled constantly and looked like it retained water. I tried Primrose oil, Borage oil.. I am pretty sure there are more I have taken but I forgot.
And speaking of the Breast Pumps. I contemplated on using one but do they really work? And if so... how long do the results last for? I heard they were expensive. Hahaha couldn't I just use like, Breast feeding pumps? Haha.

Also, to Mel. I never heard of Noogle Berry. Have you heard good reviews of it for NBE?Smile

LOL, if you look above your post you will see a picture of Cheryl. If that isn't a good review for noogleberry, I don't know what is. I also got one and while some of the systems like brava are expensive, noogleberry will run you about 60 us dollars for a double pump system. C is a really good cup size and I probably would never have looked to grow if I had already been a C, but it's about what makes you feel comfortable, so I hope that you can find an answer to get you to where you want to be.

Well, it's actually like a kind of Small C. Haha.
I thought that picture of Cheryl was her with Breast implants, or maybe because they looked pretty natural. I would like mine like that. lol. I am going to look up this Noogle Berry pump now.

Cheryl also does BO, but if you go to the noogleberry site and join thei forum it will let you see the before and after pictures of the gals that use it there and most of them don't do anything but the noogleberry. It's pretty inspiring.

www.noogleberry.com

Oh, I thought this was a breast pump where You hook it up to a machine and it does it automatically.. but, this looks tiring haha

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.noogleberry.com/breast_01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.noogleberry.com/breast_pump_index.html&usg=__7VpyCl7N2S7QC5mZfgss6tYERT8=&h=206&w=250&sz=8&hl=en&start=8&um=1&tbnid=WANtprOZlcIS_M:&tbnh=91&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnoogleberry%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

I am trying to find some one selling their Brava system for cheaper, I read its permanent.
But the negatives of these pumps is it also makes your nips bigger.

BO .. Bovine Ovary? I actually never tried that. I will look up the ingredients of that now too and what its good for. brb again

Okay! so I found some info on BO and this is what I was wondering in what I found..

Bovine supplements (the good ones that work) get the job done by stimulating the pituitary gland, which in turn reactivates the dormant growth mechanism that is responsible for female breast development and maturity.

But what are the "GOOD" kind I.E. brand I assume of the vitamins. Also I went to NB's site to check it out and was unable to open the pictures but I will for sure take the BO if I can find which ones to get.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon