Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone has used Japanese -Must Up cream?

According to Ebay sellers:

SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS INCLUDED

WILD YAM Tonguehytoestrogen

KIGLEIA AFRICANE EXTRACT

SOJA STEROLS

EPIDURMAL GROWTH FACTOR

PUERARIA MIRIFICA

AND MANY MORE BREAST ENLARGEMENT INGREDIENTS

1-2 days: The Preliminary Stage
The cream penetrates into the breast cells, enhance the growth of mammary glands .

7-9 days: The Cell Activation Stage
You would feel slightly swelling pain in your breast. Please continue to use the cream to achieve the full
development of your bust.

20 days: The Growth Stage
Your breast obviously becomes fullness and firmness. Use the cream to recover your breast firmness .

After 1 month: The Stabling and Moisturizing Stage
It just depend on individuals, your breast will increase about 6-8 cm than before. You can use the cream to massage
your breast 3-5 times a week to keep them firm and tender.

for best results use after shower or bath for better absortion. A growthing secret is to use a heating pad.The warmth boosts circulation to your breasts and or butt to help your body absorb more of the herbs. Preferable 15-20 mins a day!

You might notice a warm or itchy sensation do not worry it is the product doing its job!

Noticeable results within 2 week

----
I wonder if any one has used and if whether it yields anything good? I want to add it in my NBE routine.

-V

I looked through the ingredients that Must Up cream, actually it is originally made in Taiwan. I also read the reviews of this product, it seems working but most people said that the size of the product is too small. So you have to stock it up until you see the result of using this product. But I mostly concern of this product is that, throughout the ingredients list, it contains a few estrogen ingredients that help to active the breast enlarge process, but it doesn't contain any ingredients which help to detox the estrogen that is used from the body.

(19-08-2013, 07:52 PM)NBSuser Wrote:  I looked through the ingredients that Must Up cream, actually it is originally made in Taiwan. I also read the reviews of this product, it seems working but most people said that the size of the product is too small. So you have to stock it up until you see the result of using this product. But I mostly concern of this product is that, throughout the ingredients list, it contains a few estrogen ingredients that help to active the breast enlarge process, but it doesn't contain any ingredients which help to detox the estrogen that is used from the body.

If you inspect the label of the boxes carefully - characters are different from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China. A lot of them are counterfeit - which made in China / Taiwan, etc. You have to buy the one orginated from Japan that what I heard from my Japanese friends (who live in US) and this is not very popular in Japan due to the small size.

actually i read the reviews from sasa.com, they should be selling the real one i think... but still it is made in Taiwan.
Shocked 

hey guys! been lurking for a while, and thought i'd put in my 2 cents. I'm not using the Must Up but I am using the F-Cup Easy cream that I bought from sasa.com The ingredients seem pretty similar. I've only been using it for maybe a week so I haven't seen much in the way of growth but I have been getting pains. Hope this is sort of helpful

(19-08-2013, 09:07 PM)NBSuser Wrote:  actually i read the reviews from sasa.com, they should be selling the real one i think... but still it is made in Taiwan.

I bought from Ebay but it has no PM contained per label. The one I saw at Rukuten has a different name I don't know how to translate to English though.

Anyway, I used this so called Must Up cream. My second week is working like it said... After I applied and doing some massage techniques like some of these Must up seller showed, within a minute, my breast got heat up internally (a lot better than the MR where it mostly topical heat). I haven't seen anything dramatically changes due to the fact I have very little tissue, maybe someone with a bigger cup size could try to see they got better improvement or not...

-V

Link of massage techniques:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3Cup-Size-MustUp-Bust-Enlargement-Breast-Enlargement-Cream-Pueraria-Mirifica-/290964575169?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43bed713c1#ht_8378wt_1132

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Woman-Upgrade-100ml-2nd-Must-Up-Breast-Firming-Enhancing-Milk-Cream-3Cup-Size-Up-/150871963338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2320ab76ca

Thought I'd add my experience with this product.

Over about 3 months I've gained almost a cup size which I am thrilled about, however it does need to be applied religiously. It said 1 tube lasts a month, but I went through mine in about 3 week. I did put a lot on though so probably just me.

Anyway, I got a bit on numbness about 1 week in but read this is normal. After the first 3 weeks noticed a definite growth. Not fat but real growth of the tissue. I'm not sure how much more it could go but Id be thrilled to get more growth, but if not I'm very please with the results in 3 months.

I got mine from aussie site http://www.bellacream.com.au just because it looks more trustworthy and they replied to my questions before I ordered.

I personally recommend it as it has been working for me

(03-02-2016, 02:09 AM)allycat Wrote:  Thought I'd add my experience with this product.

Over about 3 months I've gained almost a cup size which I am thrilled about, however it does need to be applied religiously. It said 1 tube lasts a month, but I went through mine in about 3 week. I did put a lot on though so probably just me.

Anyway, I got a bit on numbness about 1 week in but read this is normal. After the first 3 weeks noticed a definite growth. Not fat but real growth of the tissue. I'm not sure how much more it could go but Id be thrilled to get more growth, but if not I'm very please with the results in 3 months.

I got mine from aussie site http://www.bellacream.com.au just because it looks more trustworthy and they replied to my questions before I ordered.

I personally recommend it as it has been working for me

You can get Bella Cream much cheaper on Ebay. I've used it for at least a year but can't say it did much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon