Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs I'll use

Hello everyone!

So I decided to give NBE another try, I've used PM before, for one month, and I had results, but I don't want to buy online again, so I decided to buy differents things this time, and I would like to have some comments about it.
What I'm going to take: Fennel (2x 450g), Wild Yam (2x 500g) and Saw Palmetto (2x 500mg). And I also will do massage with a mix of wild yam, PM and olive oil.
All the supplements that I'll take are for 1 and 1/2 month, if I don't have any results I will buy PM again.

So, what do you girls think?

PS: I'm 5"5, 150 pounds, currently I'm 34C but I look smaller than that, so I want do gain a couple cups.

(18-08-2013, 10:15 PM)Kety93 Wrote:  All the supplements that I'll take are for 1 and 1/2 month,

It's usually recommended to try things for longer than that. 3 months is what seems commonly recommended, as a month or a month and a half is often not long enough to know whether something's working for you or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon